Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Trade was made! Please delete!!

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Hotrodjdnigs, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Hotrodjdnigs

Hotrodjdnigs

City: Gilbertsville

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: $1500
    I bought this car as it sits a few months ago. I was looking for a model A and came across this and had to buy it. Well reality has set in and i like the car but no in love with it. I would like to sell it to continue on my search for a sedan body. I was told the car had a 302 c4 in it when the previous owner got it back in the early 90's. The man I bought the car from said he had taken it apart shortly after he got it so he could hot rod it and life got in the way. The body is solid from what i see. The floor had been patched on the drivers side front the rest of the floor looks original. Trunk floor is solid as a rock. A few small spots have holes in the front at the toeboard. the dash is in the car, the rest of the interior is out. I have the gauges and controls for the heater along with the heater box. Also have the front seat that is wrapped up in plastic and looks to be complete. The rear seat frames are rusty but you can have them if you want. All of the windows are out of the car but are included, some need replaced. Car rolls and steers well. Brake assembly is included but condition is unknown, the parts are in boxes in the trunk. Also a bunch of the original parts are in the trunk in boxes as well. Id like to get $1500 for it or trade for a model a sedan body. I DO HAVE CLEAN CLEAR TITLE IN MY NAME READY TO GO.

Attached Files: