Register now to get rid of these ads!

Trade track roadster for body.

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Koz, May 23, 2019.

1. Koz

Koz

City: Deer Lake

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: even up?
    One last shot before I finish it up. I would be interested in trading my track roadster that has all the hard stuff done for an of equal value project such as a sport coupe, sedan or pickup. This car is not a T bucket but an extremely well engineered and mechanically complete rolling track roadster. The frame is a nicely worked Model "A" with Doane Spencer style sweep, fully boxed, super nice suspension, Kohler dropped original axle, '40 rear, new body, new tank, '39 trans, all new brakes and drums, brakes are all plumbed very nicely. New three core radiator and sectioned and narrowed shell. This is all pro built vintage stuff. A lot of this has been documented on here. Feel free to call with any questions 570-789-1665. Everything is done and fully welded and assembled. No trash anywhere. My only reason for the swap is my wife is not sure she can be comfy on the way to the shore in it. Set up for either a flathead, Chevy, or a banger. Just a basic pic. Give me a shout for more details. Obviously wheels are just rollers. I do have a full set of perfect Kelsey-Hayes wires for the car. This is a perfectly proportioned post war West Coast style track roadster. 006.JPG 006.JPG

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      207 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      142.4 KB
      Views:
    classiccarjack likes this.