Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Track Roadster 16 yrs in the making

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by trakrodstr, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

@trakrodstr how about some pics of your roadster now that it has been street seasoned and has that driven soul all over it...;)...Honestly it never gets old...

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  2. Mike Moreau

Mike Moreau
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

"What Stogy said".

Stogy likes this.
  3. Tim

Tim
    from Raytown Mo

Been s couple years since I’ve seen it in person I’d love an update as well :)

Stogy likes this.
  4. HELLO fellow gearheads, I've heard your call. Let me collect my thoughts and perhaps take some photos of the TR in early "middle age". VERY briefly, the Maserodi is in fine shape.

It is sitting in the garage next to its "grandfather". This month, after 20 years, my '56 Dodge D500 Custom Royal Lancer is back on the road. The two cars make a nice pair. More soon.

Charlie

5. Great build thread, great car! I found this thread a couple days ago and finally finished it! I’m just down the road from you at the divide between Mission & Overland Park. I hope to see this one out and about someday!

6. gas pumper

gas pumper

How time flys!! I'm glad this thread popped up, Congratulations on seeing this thru and keeping us informed of the results!

7. hasty

hasty

An update would be great!
    With pictures, please.

8. Dear Stogy, Mike, Tim, brEad, and my old buddy Hasty,

Due to my respect for the HAMB community, and you guys in particular, I want to be sure I write text that is semi-thoughtful and not lame BS.

As you can imagine, with the "big" stuff done, in this TR "build", I need to be sure I'm not posting yawn-inducing trivia. So far I've got a couple of ideas that might be of some general interest; and I am writing some text in my head. In other words — I'm stalling — but I take your kind words and nudges seriously. Once I've collected my thoughts I'll reply. Maybe I should show some of the wear and tear on the TR?...we'll see.

More soon, and thanks again for staying/getting in touch.

Charlie

Stogy, mad mechanic and brEad like this.