Register now to get rid of these ads!

Torchmen Rod & Custom BBQ Pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Custom54, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Custom54

Custom54

Some pics from the 16th annual Torchmen BBQ up here in Vancouver,Canada.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hackerbilt

Hackerbilt

MAN! Those are some sweet cars and some great shots too!
    Thanks for posting those...;)

"A" 2 door cut down? ARDUN...ahhhh...I'm weak.

Hey? weird...hmmmm.....???

3. poncho

poncho

thanks for the pics mike..i forgot my camera..did ya get any pics of my drunk ass wife and sister-in-law???....hahahhaa

4. JohnJoyo

JohnJoyo
    Alliance Vendor
    from Austin, TX

Thanks for sharing! That flamed RPU is the shit!

5. So fuckin bummed my tire blewout on my car or I woulda been there.

Great pics Mike,looks like it was a killa show.....Shiny

6. Custom54

Custom54

Hey Craig, is your sister in law single, if so I could definatley take some .... ?

7. LOCO_LOUIE

LOCO_LOUIE
    from Ontario,Ca

Nice Pics Looks Like Good Turn Out Also Thanks For The Website You Recomended

8. Thats a real 29 Phaeton 4 door.
    And the "ardun" in it is the one I posted bout a year ago.Its really a SBC disguised as an Ardun.The car is owned and was built by the well known Cam Grant that owned and built the Pastech Campany.Amazing craftsman.....Shiny

9. Hackerbilt

Hackerbilt

THATS why I put "Weird" in my post!
    I knew something was wrong with that engine! LoL Had me fooled at first glance!

I'm still a dumbass though, because I didn't notice the obvious second set of door hinges on a REAL Phaeton! Hahaha
    The engine had all my attention I guess...(excuse!)
    Very cool car on many levels!

ALL the pics are great...you guys out on the "other" coast have some cool rides.
    Too bad you had some car issues to keep you away from that meet...you MUST have been bummed out.

10. Awesome cars and pics. Vancouver is such a beautiful place, of course when I was there it was summertime,about 25 years ago. There were plenty of old cars around. Thanks for posting.

11. warpigg

warpigg
    from gypsy

cool:

[​IMG]

reminds me of this:

[​IMG]

12. Rolled home at 3 am. What a bash. Can't wait for the next one. These boys do it up right.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  13. 53burb

53burb

I did not know that Canadiens knew how to drive kool ass rods? Love them rides fellow CANUCKS! Did ya forget about the shirt that I wanted to buy from you guys? A little reminder....... ya took me for a spin in yer truck on the parking lot at the Gold Coast this past VLV show. Ya that guy!!!!!! Let me know what's up you "HOSERS"!!!!!! KNUX!

14. Kustom Chief

Kustom Chief

What a turnout. Awesome cars. Even the bug is cool. Sepia Brown with semaphores. I can't believe they cut up an early one but at least it was to a good cause. Great stuff.
    Larry

15. Ratstu

Ratstu

Mike - Thanks for the great pictures & thanks to the Torchmen for another fantastic Q. Like always a great feast and cool tunes by mix master D. Tarvin. Thanks to Dave for hosting the event at his house .KNUX - had a shirt for ya at Paso - where were ya! Custom Chief - the Heb Rod belongs to my bro Geoff Peterson - he didn't cut up an original , he built it from scratch - very bitch'n ride.

Custom54 likes this.
  16. Custom54

Custom54

Hey KNUX, yes us Canadians do have some cool ass cars,and sure we remember you from Vegas, has your wife chilled out yet ... lol.
    We never forgot about the shirt, but never saw you at Paso, guess you never made it? You should come up to Hotrodarama, it's a great show.

Mike

17. Gkafer

Gkafer
    from Vancouver

Thanks for the pic's Mike...the ones here and the ones you gave me from the trip to Vegas! The BBQ was a blast as usual, too bad I couldn't see much of it..Damn Hay Fever!

Thanks to the Torchmen for a great time!

Gotta say the drive home was cool as well, Bobby's 40 his Dad's, My Heb and Lauries 37 truck with Mike in the 50 leading the way.

5days and counting for Puyallup

18. The bbq was awsome as allways. Thanks for posting the pictures mike. The ride home was a blast, that 4door 53or54 ford that came by with the pipes rapping was great .Had to catch up in my merc to repay the treat. That was just after lourie gave me a pipe wrapin ,good memories ,good food,good drinks,good sights and best of all good friends.

19. cheaterslick

cheaterslick

My shitty pics -
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    er...rare or well done?
    [​IMG]
    chili & corn
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks again Torchmen for a great time, Dave thanks for the ticket hoopoola, Shiny MISSED YA MAN!!

20. See you all in Puyallup next weekend.

21. 53burb

53burb

Fellow Canucks. Ya I was not able to make it to 'Paso. I had to move that weekend. Glad ya still remember me. Let me know if ya still have the shirt and the total it would be to ship to me. Good to hear from ya'll. KNUX!

22. Kanuck53

Kanuck53

Hey Mike Great pictures, i guess the one of my car did'nt turn out,o well see you in Puyallup.

23. After the good guys show the next american party is with dale at hotrodarama, who is going? cant waight

24. torchmen49

torchmen49

Just wanted to thank all our friends for attending our 16th annual TORCHMEN ROD & KUSTOM CLUB Bar-B-Q. The weather was excellent, the cars awsome, great food, kool toons, and lots of cold beer. Haven't done the math yet, still recovering, but it looks like there were about a 120 cars or so, and around 350 people in attendance. We are fortunate to have alot of great friends with some really kool rides that come out each year. Some recently finished cars, and some new faces too. Hope everybody had a great time, cause we sure did. --Dave.:cool:

25. Sorry Pally, not this time. I'll be the only one takin the pix! ;)

26. poncho

poncho

hey tyson....wheres my dash plaque ya homo....

27. Hey Craig, where's my door prize, ya homo?

28. Just wanted to say thanks to all you hotrod reprobates that came to the Bar-b-q and had a good time with us....we had a blast.
    Maybe we can get some of the Washington and Oregon guys to come up next year??
    See ya'll at Hotrod'o'rama in Tacoma fer sure.
    Dave.

29. Custom54

Custom54

Hey Dave, as usuall the "Torchmen BBQ" was a blast, and your DJ ing made it even better. Looking forward to seeing you at Hotrodarama, are you staying at the Motel 6? Mike aka 007

30. Dave, the music was great,whats the chance of getting some cd,s made?