Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tools

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BOWTIE BROWN, Nov 5, 2011.

1. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

Found a couple items I will be using on the Galaxie project.

Pix of old parts cleaning tub too.

Attached Files:

2. Noland

Noland

oh yea, wow so the galaxie needs brakes I guess

3. you have not sold that turd yet?:D the old parts washer is cool

4. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

Nope , the turd is in the parkin lot. Got 2 new wheel cyclinders with the turd so thought i might put em on.
    The hammer will knock the dings out of the trim. (COW HIDE)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011

5. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

OK , so you have a brake spring installer tool , a hammer for installing hub caps and a rusted out parts bin .
    So how are these suppose to repair your car ? :confused: The hammer is way to big for trim repair and the rusted parts bin , well it's rusted and now you have brake spring tool and you say you got 2 wheel cylinders for the car to install . OK !
    Sooo.....I'm guessing I'm really missing something here , right ? :confused:
    So now what is the point of this post anyway ? I just plain don't get this one at all ! :eek:

Retro Jim

6. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

AWJim, don't be so hard on the guiy. I've got a set of brake spring pliers just like those. They don't work as well as my Snap-On pair but they will work ok. The leather mallet may be a bit big for most trim but he will find a use for it. I'm not sure about the parts washer but I wish I had one instead of a five gallon plastic bucket I use now.

7. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

Retro, you need a chill pill brother. I guess iam not as forunate as you .
    I save old sheeeet from being trashed , not to really use or being trashed over.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011