Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tool Identification help....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hans' Rod & Cycle, Nov 15, 2013.

1. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1384507692.706187.jpg

This is the only pic I have, awaiting more....possible old cylinder boring machine?

Thanks, Hans

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. bump....

sure looks like an old one for sure - worked for Kwik-Way for a few years rebuilding boring bars and valve machines....we'd get some old stuff trade in's now and then....

3. olds fan

olds fan

Boring Bar,made by Storm in Minneapolis Mn. Got one just like it, used it a few times years age. They are very slow.

4. My dad had one back in the 60s that he got from my grandpa along with about 50 boxes of oversize pistons for 20s-30s Ford, Chev and others. (all in mint condition) He let the whole works sit in a shed with a leaky roof. S-O-B wouldn't fix a roof to save his life! When he died, every thing went in a dumpster. I'm still sick about it!

5. You are correct ! Storm boring bar. Thanks a ton. Just waiting to see what tooling he has with it and if he'll sell it to me instead of his plan for "decoration" for the garage...;(

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!