Register now to get rid of these ads!

Too Smooth & his machines

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by toosmooth, Jan 3, 2017.

1. toosmooth

toosmooth

HELLO all you rodders & wrenchs .... Havent been here since I sold my 31 roadster about 8 yrs back !Had to eat n pay some bills so my roadster went away . Anyway here I am I'm a self employed custom chopper builder and sometime street rodder . I call my shop Too Smooth Cycles and I specialize in british cycles but I'll build anything . In the past I've done a 40 ford coupe , 27 T coupe , 31chevy roadster , 34 chevy pu , 46 dodge stretched roll off truck . I recently traded my 53 Ford F500 for a titled , running & driving 1930 model A chassis with a 1927 model T truck cab on it . My first model A and I'm enjoying it ! Has the stock banger in it and considering getting all of that KOOL performance stuff I see on the internet . So I'm a lookin for cyl head , intake manifold , headers , camshaft ....Them pretty side covers . I'll try to load some pictures and it can also been seen on you tube type in Toosmooth it should take you too some short clips . Anyway its great to be here n I'm a looking to dealin w/each and every one of ya.

Attached Files: