Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Tom Medley Celebration of Life

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gtmedley, Apr 4, 2014.

1. gtmedley

gtmedley

I'm sure most of you have heard about this, but there will be a celebration of Tom Medley's life on April 12th at 1 p.m. at the NHRA Museum in Pomona, California.

If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to me, Gary, at [email protected].

Just bring a story or two.

Thank you.

2. Wish I could be on your side of the country for that , I have no stories other than Tom and Stroker helped to mold me as a young hot rodder and artist and for that I thank him , RIP Stroker.. Here is a tribute I painted in his honour.
    [​IMG]

3. 32STUPRES

32STUPRES

Someone that was in attendance please post some pics, etc....Joe

4. Stu Padasso

Stu Padasso

check out Pewsplace.com today for some pictures. Approximately 100 people were there, Gary hosted the event with his daughter Sarah, speakers included Greg Sharp, Gary Meadors, Jack Chisenhall, Brian Brennan, Bruce Bereiter, and Darrell Mayabb. Slides and a short video of Tom's life and accomplishments were shown, then open mike speakers included Tom's sister in law, Faye"Lady Bug" Pierson, David Freiberger, and many more. Finally, A lunch of Tom's favorites (burgers, chips, and chocolate shakes were served.