Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tom Cobbs Roadster

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TairyHesticles, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Tom Cobbs roadster is one of my favorite cars ever built and I'm trying to gather as much information on it as I can, in it's various forms. If you could tell me what you know about it and post any pictures you have of it, it would be appreciated!

2. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

The current owner is a member.

rodster

3. The latest issue of Hot Rod Deluxe features Tom's roadster on the cover, and has a great bio and pictures.

4. Thank ya guys. I know this was a fairly vague thread/question.

I just picked up the newest issue of Hot Rod Deluxe today, good article! Surprised it was even there we tend to get magazines a month or two late here :eek:

And thanks for linking me to the owner, it's appreciated!

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

5. One of the most important hot rods ever. Amazing that it has survived like it has. One of the cars in the first organized drag race.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. deucemac

deucemac

The new book Scrapbook , from The Rodder's Journal has a great story about how it was found.

7. Thanks for the scans! That was a good read, makes me wish I had a time machine so I could go back and see it myself. :eek: