Register now to get rid of these ads!

Todays Finds!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MetalFlaked60, May 28, 2005.

1. MetalFlaked60

MetalFlaked60

Look what I brought home again today! 2 Caddy air cleaners ones a NICE shape and the other is rotten in the back but the vents are nice....A mystery hubcap (please identify)...2 2barrel carbs.....Set of chevy hub caps...half a bumper(4 inches tall and about a 1ft long)....Another 40 ford front end and rear end......I have been finding some pretty cool stuff around here lately now that im actuall looking for it...I almost had a heat stroke loading up these wheels and tires ....haha..Its almost 95 degrees here today....Jamie

2. OK...all KILLER stuff...but where's the REAL PRIZE??? Or am I going to have to drive from Texas to Georgia to pick it up myself?

3. MetalFlaked60

MetalFlaked60

it will be here next week....i hope....But its basically mine...just waiting on the owner to get back from NC.....For every one who doesnt know Im looking at a 30 model A...complete car....Nice shape barn kept for 15 years. Im kind of collecting alll this stuff for it...Ill post pics when I get it home...Hows the bike comin Jeremy?...Jamie

4. So....what's the 30 getting for a drivetrain?

5. where do you keep finding all this stuff???