Spent a bit of time this morning putting bed liner over the floorboards. Seam sealed all the joints first, then a heavy coat of the bed liner material. Had to do a bit of work on the transmission cover, as the toe board where it connected was bent up pretty bad, but we got it all connected. I really don't expect to have to pull out the cover, so I went ahead and seam sealed it and painted over it as well. If we have to in the future, we can cut the sealer and rubber material easily. All in all, it'll work. And instead of spending $100 for a floor mat, I went to lowes and bought a 7 foot length of the ribbed black carpet runner for $20. It measures around 2 foot wide, so it should cover as much as the mat would have. I just need to make the cut outs for the gear shift and pedals. We will get to that later when the floor pan is dry and it's a bit warmer out. My little shop is too small to move around much with the truck doors open.