Register now to get rid of these ads!

Today sucked

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 226 flattie, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Nitrobaron

Nitrobaron

A similar thing happened to my nieghbor. The GIRLS that did the TP and shaving cream were on a High School Dance Team. The Police only did so much. but once thier Coach found out, these girls were held responsible and did the clean up, plus community service. The Caoch was not happy and made them pay. She even threatenened to hold them back from competing at state.
    Find out if these guys are on a sports team, Football, Baseball, BasketBall etc. and if so, get word to the Coach and the school. That might be your best way to get action and the Coach may be the best person to teach these boys a lesson.

2. RainierHooker

RainierHooker
    from Tacoma, WA

Sorry to hear about what happened to the car. Sounds like you are handling the situation the right way.

Regarding the suggestion to use Simple Green, don't. Both the FAA and the DoD have restricted use of off-the-shelf Simple Green on any bare-metal applications due to its corrosive nature to aluminum alloys and hydrogen embrittlement on high-strength steels. Here's an advisory...
    http://webmain02.fire.ca.gov/Pubs/Issuance/8300/Apa_004.PDF

3. I feel this will end well for you, just a bitch it happened and the time etc you have wasted.JW

4. 226 flattie

226 flattie
    from orange,ca

Things happen. And now since our neighborhood gossip knows I'm sure the rest of the neighbors are going to speak their mines to the ones involved.

5. scott 351 wins

scott 351 wins

Post some " No Trespassing " signs around your property. I hope you get this corrected soon.

6. Green Rodz

Green Rodz

If this is the WORST thing that happens to you this month.....it's a pretty good month.
    Right?

7. 226 flattie

226 flattie
    from orange,ca

Yes things could be worst

8. If the kids are under 18, the parents are responsible for thier kids behavior. At the very least, financially. Threaten to lawyer up and watch what happens!

9. soap and water ? block respray . it sucks ..but insurance paying for reprimer ??

10. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

Thats what I'd do also, Better yet file charges against them.

11. im sorry to hear all this man. yeah, i have those same kind of dickwads at my school. the ones in the lifted trucks, walking around with the girls that have makeup five miles deep. i woulda been real pissed, but after all, it is primer and not paint. just try every cleaning agent under the sun.

and after all, jokes on them, cause they did the wrong house, right?

12. Torchie

Torchie

Great responses. Run the Gamut from Kick the parents ass's to throw the kids in jail.
    Good to know that none of you ever did anything stupid in High School. Or is it that maybe you just didn't get caught?
    Besides Isn't TP and Shaving Creme traditional?

13. smarg

smarg

No pictures of this calamity, I wonder.. :rolleyes::D

Its life, the car GODS have something better intended for your "paint" job.. Karma is now on your side.

Feel better?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  14. Keep

Keep

Find out if this is true. If so he will understand more then the others what will be involved in fixing it. He can then discuss it with his kid and hopefully the rest of them.

If you can avoid insurance do so as its your rates that will go up, not theirs unless you can prove they did it, then your insurance will go after theirs.

15. 226 flattie

226 flattie
    from orange,ca

I spent much of the early morning trying to clean it with no luck . Started to wet blocked it out 1000 grit and showed improvement . Going to have to be resprayed . Some spots are thin . Could be a great base for paint . Haven't decided yet. It all depends on how the parents want to handle this. I was thinking of having the parents rent a local spray booth and purchase the materials and shoot it myself .

16. 226 flattie

226 flattie
    from orange,ca

One father is a hamber . He is really pissed off and trying to get down to the bottom of things. I do know from the neighbor girl said that his kid can't sit down right now.

17. There's hope for this world yet gauging from your post.:D:rolleyes:

Someone fucked up your car and should make it right. Plain and simple. When I was a kid I would have had to make it right and hoped my dads foot would leave my ass at some point once I got home.

18. Dane

Dane
    from Soquel, CA

I dig it!

[​IMG]

19. cfnutcase

cfnutcase
    from Branson mo

Yea I did stupid stuff........and I paid for it too! As should these kids, I know I have been working my ass off on my car for quite some time now, and I am not doing it just so it can be part of some kids "coming of age" or "part of their tradition" I am doing it for myself and I am paying for it out of my pocket and if someone else fucks it up they will damn well pay to fix it! Jim

20. TP

TP
    from conroe tx

Good luck with that. I doubt the parents of the girl wanted their house papered. Did you ever do anything questionable as a kid? I did. They do need to be talked to, but I personally wouldn't file charges. I understand your frustration . My .02

21. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

:D Best of luck to you.Did some stupid things as a kid.HOWEVER,I only did it once.My Dad had a RAZOR STROP to get me and my sisters attention.:D
    Quick learner.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo

22. prpmmp

prpmmp

I hear ya brother!! Do something wrong at home get a whooping ,at school the nuns find out and get a whooping at school !! do something at school,get a whooping at school,parents find out you upset a nun,get a whooping at home!!I'm almost 60 and still dazed!! Pete

23. 226 flattie

226 flattie
    from orange,ca

Yeah I did some stupid thing in my younger life. Be I never disrespected someone's property. My dad always told us that one man had to work pretty darn hard to have nice things one day you'll know what it means. I don't think these kids ever had to work or have responsibilities .

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  24. Zombie57Ranchero

Zombie57Ranchero

I know how you feel man, there used to be high school kids who would drive by and egg or shoot paint balls at mine and my brothers cars ... They would strike randomly till one night, i happened to me in my girlfriends car outside while it took place, Followed them and cornered them into a dead end street...Lets just say i took justice into my own hands and never happened since..... Glad to hear one of the parents is a fellow Hamber and things seem to be working out, Good luck man keep us updated!