Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration 'Tis the season.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ccain, Dec 6, 2019.

1. 65pacecar

65pacecar
    from KY, AZ

2. ramblin dan

ramblin dan

3. jnaki

jnaki

upload_2021-12-25_4-6-51.png

Hello,

Last week, my wife finished decorating the annual granddaughter tree. It coincided with a surprise visit from our granddaughter and our son. A few little friends usually come over to make the season bright and give some inkling for more "new friends" to show up on Christmas morning attached to presents and gifts. The attendance was a little down this year due to the pandemic rush and safety protocols.

But, as we rolled into the Christmas Eve scenario and another planned visit from our granddaughter, my wife and I were messing around with the new fairy lights and controller.

Jnaki

This photo seemed appropriate as it breathed new life into the little tree that has been with us for the past 16 years with a new ornament added each year.
    upload_2021-12-25_4-7-36.png
    One of the hidden lights popped up inside of the topper snowman and gave off a glow like no other. That gets right to the “heart” of the matter on this holiday.
    upload_2021-12-25_4-8-22.png
    Stay safe and healthy... lets see next year!

65pacecar and mad mikey like this.
  4. divcoguy

divcoguy

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All! 2021 christmas.jpg