Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Tires-BW or WW??????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dirty old man, Jul 10, 2018.

1. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

If I were to put American 5 spokes on it, no question that I would use BWs, but I ain't putting no mag wheels on this car. I've got my slicks mounted on 10X15 American Daisey wheels, and they go on when I go to nostalgia drag meets, but no mags for the street.

2. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Just a follow-up Thx to all that commented on WWW or BW, and specially to Moose, who did the photoshop to help me decide.
    Just got off the phone with Diamond Back Tires and ordered 2 BFG TA's, 3"WW in 255/70/15 for the rear and 2 Nanking 2 1/4"WW in 165/15 for front. They stated it would take 2 1/2 to 3 weeks for delivery, as they only order the tires after customer order from them, thereby ensuring fresh dated tires, that they then apply/vulcanize the WW on and ship.
    I'll try to post a pic after installed

Chili Phil and themoose like this.
  3. chopnchaneled

chopnchaneled
    from Buford Ga.

^^^^^^
    My Hero !!!!!:)

4. de-fenders

de-fenders

I like both, but am biased towards WW's. Either way, great looking roadster!

5. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA