Started mocking them up on the car a little bit tonight. It’s going to take more “finessing” than I had thought but I think I’ve got a plan. The two “trouble” spots at the moment are getting the two center primaries to dump down before they hit the intake but then make sure they are coming away from the block enough to clear the bottom of the block that has a big ridge/flange/ flare at the bottom and to also clear the fly wheel etc. I think I’ve got just enough room to cut them close to the bend and either cut the end going into the flange at an angle to let it tilt out or further down pie cut the tube to come away from the block. I’m trying to not have to create or tweak any bends and just use the nice smooth ones I have second is clearing the alternator, a few sets of sbc headers I tried in cleared so I know how to get around it. I’m just trying to find the graceful approach. this would also be the time to consider if I want to try to move the alternator. Don’t think there’s really room on the passenger side unless it’s up high Near the valve cover like the factory AC on a GM probably just leave it and work around it. doing a lot of hold it up to the car and squint at the moment lol.