Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Time to re-do the ranchero

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Todd's Rod's, May 1, 2018.

1. Todd's Rod's

Todd's Rod's
    from MInnesota

Had to cancel this year I need to put a new bullet in the old Ranchero. Time to make it a Ford In A Ford. The MOPAR stuff comes out Tuesday then some clean up GOD knows it needs it. The new bullet is a thirty over 460, comp cam, Edelbrock intake and carb, MSD and Hooker headers, this will backed by a rebuilt/shift kit C-6. with a little luck we will see you next year.
    I will update you as I make progress, be patient I am old and slow. These pictures are of the beginning of the process, long way to go. Thanks gasser engine swapIMG_1729[147].jpg gasser engine swap 3.jpg gasser engine swap 2.JPG

kidcampbell71 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

Damn, Todd don’t scare me! Just read your intro and thought the Meltdown Drags had been canceled! Whew, close one..... Bones

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  3. Maybe for you, but you need to change the title of this thread!

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  4. Todd's Rod's

Todd's Rod's
    from MInnesota

sorry wasn't thinking when I wrote the headline. Have fun at the meltdown!!!

chryslerfan55 and Montana1 like this.

5. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

That’s better, heartbeat back to almost normal. Lol Bones

6. Todd's Rod's

Todd's Rod's
    from MInnesota

well here's a small update on the engine swap. finally got the MOPAR out sold the engine just need to sell the four speed now. I have a mess to clean up but it should not take to long. I will get that done while waiting for parts to arrive.

Attached Files: