Register now to get rid of these ads!

Three Deuces - A great hand...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mutt, May 29, 2006.

1. Mutt

Mutt

My neighbor, who is in the antique auto electrical business, stopped by the garage yesterday and dropped off a couple of issues of Old Cars Weekly. One of them had an article by Ken Gross about the impending 75th anniversary of the '32 Ford. Included with the article were some pictures of well-known roadsters, so I thought I'd share them with those that may not have seen them before.

Mutt

2. Harms Way

Harms Way

Some of the true pioneers of Hot Rodding,....... they set the bar that we all aspire to, to this day. Thanks for sharing

3. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

That's really bitchen to see Pete's old car, He lives several blocks away from me on Loma and is still very active in all things car related.

It is also nice to see the Doane car the way is really was when it participated in the PRC RR, where it won "best appearing roadster". this car was really changed after 1952 when Doane bobbed the horns front & rear, and was fitting it for a Lincoln ohv for the Carrera Pan-America Road Race. He never got that finshed & most know the story of how Lynn & Neil ended up with that car.

That Ray Brown car is truly awesome in person also! I worked freelance @ THe Petersen with Ken Gross & got to see that car along ,with the Doane.Niekamp & the McGee roadsters everyday.

4. SUHRsc

SUHRsc

Pete Henderson's car is my favorite 32 roadster of all time!
    cant see enough pictures of that thing!

zach