Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Thread just for Swap Meets

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by alanp561, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Terraizer

Terraizer

Tri-state swap meet in Denver Colorado is next month Feb 8-9 2020

e1956v and alanp561 like this.
  2. WTF really

WTF really

Awesome this is very helpful thread thanks for starting it. Alan

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. chopnchaneled

chopnchaneled
    from Buford Ga.

Their is one coming up at the fair grounds in marietta,ga put on by an old street rod club that has been pretty good in the past, can't think think of the name of it
    at this point, stay tuned.

Zax, alanp561 and WTF really like this.
  4. You read my mind......fresh year and the swapmeet starting point is the Big 3.

5. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Got that "Sometimers" like I do, huh?

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. topher5150

topher5150

K-zoo swap meet is Feb 1-2
    Grand Rapids Auto Parts Swap Meet is Feb 16 at the 4 mile show place

jim32 likes this.
  7. Feb. 2nd, 9am - 3pm.18th annual Snow Busters Swap Meet. Erie County Fair Grounds, South Park Ave (rt. 62 ) Hamburg, N.Y.

56 Dodge Pickup likes this.
  8. In New England area look on your computer for M.A.C.C., Maynard Area Car Clubs. They list almost all the swap meets, automotive flea markets. and cruise nights for the year.

9. I wish that we had something similar in the Carlisle, Hershey, Pennsylvania area, not just the big meets, Carlisle, and Hershey, but what else is happening in the area.

10. March 14 AACA swap meet Howard County Fairgrounds, Maryland
    March 28 AACA swap meet Carroll County Ag Center, Maryland
    April 22 -26 Carlisle Pennsylvania Swap meet - the big one.

11. uncleandy 65

uncleandy 65

Last year I went to a swap meet in Grand Rapids Michigan which wasn't advertised that much. Turned out to be a good one and I bought some parts I was looking for. The date is Feb. 16th a Sunday. It was in an old building which looked like an old K-Mart store. Maybe someone in that area will know the name of the place? OK, it's the 4 mile show place

alanp561 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  12. Cape girardeau, mo. Feb 16 arena park. We are in front of the main building,same spot the past 13 years. Stop by and say hello

13. mopacltd

mopacltd

Looks like I will be missing the Big 3 this year. Honor Guard U.S. Marine burial of a very close friend is Feb. 21.

14. Black Panther

Black Panther
    from SoCal

Turlock move in is tomorrow!! Weather looks great for tomorrow and most of Saturday. Got an email notice that the Big 3 lost the venue for next year...so this year may be its swan song.

15. mopacltd

mopacltd

Rumor about the Big 3 demise just may come true. Stadium is scheduled to be demolished if San Diego State doesn't step up.

16. Chainsaw chipper

Chainsaw chipper
    from Illinois

There is a Buick,Pontiac,Olds and Caddy swap meet on February 16th in St Charles ,Il at the Kane county fair grounds.It usually is a good turnout.

17. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

If selling need to get there before dark today to set up for the weekend - some great deals are made while waiting in the staging area across the street while waiting to be let in - NORTHERN CALIF'S LARGEST SWAP MEET OF THE YEAR - JAN 25 & 26 - held at Stanislaus County Fair grounds, near HWY 99 - Saturday is the best day - but, deals still to be found Sunday ( some early morning rain predicted )

uncleandy 65 likes this.
  18. manyolcars

manyolcars

Pate, Texas is the second largest in America. We have guys who come from South America and England every year. Last year I talked to a Swede who said there were about 50 Swedish guys there. I have talked to guys from California who come every year. There is a smaller one at Petit Jean Arkansas and a good one in Decatur Texas. Also Conroe, Grand Prairie,Bastrop and Carls Corner in Texas

19. traffic61

traffic61
    from Owasso, OK

20. 1934coupe

1934coupe

Rhinebeck car show and swap meet May 1-3. hot rods and modified, muscle cars on Saturday and stockers and antiques on Sunday on good weekends up to 1000 cars each day. This year is it's 50th anniversary. I don't sell anything anymore just pull the trailer in, put out the tables and chairs and cook. Everybody stops by to BS or drop stuff off so they don't have to carry it around. My favorite show, it's also 3 miles from my house.

Pat

21. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

whichever swap meet that you go to - be sure to take small bills with which to buy stuff - do not expect the swap sellers to have change for your $100 bills, even $20s - have had people keep pushing me to drop the price of an item lower and lower - then expect me to accept their $100 bill for buying a $2 item -

22. greenie-reddy

greenie-reddy
    from maryland

The Ag Center Swap Meet is actually 2 days, March 27-28. Mostly indoors, but a growing number of outdoor vendors when the weather cooperates.

chevy57dude likes this.
  23. I think the Louisville swap meet is advertising 1100 indoor vendor spots. I always find what I'm looking for there, plus more

24. 8769

from kennesaw

Creepers car club , I know their car show is in june at Jim r miller park, but I think they have a spring swap meet too
    Sent from my SM-G975U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

25. Valentine's weekend - should be good right ?

26. Always look forward to your coverage - have fun and good hunting !

Jalopy Joker likes this.
  27. Ace Spades

Ace Spades

Miss going to the KYANA Swap Meet. Spent many hours wandering the Expo Center when I live in KY.

Moultrie, Ga is Feb 7 & 8 this year.

Lloyd's paint & glass likes this.
  28. flatheadgary

flatheadgary
    from boron,ca

if you are into mopars the spring fling at Woodley Park in Van Nuys is April 18-19 2020.

29. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

TURLOCK, CA - Saturday -JAN 25 & 26 - Sunday - Stanislaus County Fairgrounds - off HWY 99 - ----- Caution - might be fog early this morning, Saturday

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020