Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thought I should post a pic of my truck

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by shadetreerodder, Feb 20, 2008.

1. shadetreerodder

shadetreerodder

Only two pics I have on my computer. I am making several changes to it now. Will post some update photos as I go along. I am coming off a years worth of recovery from a chronic illness I developed late in 2006 . Just now getting enough strength back to start working again. The truck sat so long and I was so weak I didn't start it until last August and when I did I found the rear main seal is shot so this is going to get some serious attention this year.

Attached Files:

2. HemiRambler

HemiRambler

Hot rods can be grat therapy! Welcome back! I've been neglecting my '37 pickup for far too long as well :(

What's yours? a 38? hard to tell the pics are smallish

3. shadetreerodder

shadetreerodder

1940 Chevy. Running a 402 big block muncie m20 wide ratio 4 speed and 12 bolt posi rear running 3:43 ratio.

4. NICE TRUCK!

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. 31whitey

31whitey

glad to hear you,re doing better

now get to work man

hehehe

6. BOBBY FORD

BOBBY FORD

Been loafing long enough. Get a$$ in gear and get that truck right! Glad you can work some now. Thanks, BOBBY FORD