Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Thou Shalt Drag!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. doublecrown

doublecrown
    from Bellingham

Sorry for the brief commercial intermission, but if you are interested in the Surfites' music, you can visit their website at www.thesurfites.com, and purchase their CD's (they have 2 of them) at www.doublecrownrecords.com. I have run Double Crown for about 12 years now, releasing mostly surf music, with occasional garage rock and rockabilly bands. I love old/vintage cars too and started checking this board after the recent Viva Las Vegas fest - I was there and took a bunch of pics at the car show, but the ones here are so much better. I mainly drive a scooter now, but in the past have owned a '62 Galaxie 500 and a '62 Rambler. I know, not exactly the cars discussed here, but at least they're of the same era.

Anyway, thanks for all of the great feedback about the Surfites and the video!

Sean
    Double Crown Records
    www.doublecrownrecords.com

3. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

Hah, until this was posted, I thought the Surfites were some kind of defunct ‘60s group - I didn’t realize this was a real promo video from today!

-Dave

4. Brett Barris

Brett Barris

Thanks man... I appreciate it. I ask cuz i am trying to organize all his photos of who, what where etc... especially people like Ivo.. i also give copies to these people who don't have pictures of them back in the day. not sure yet if geo took those.. but i will keep my eye open.. cheers...

5. FCCOOL

FCCOOL

i havent seen this video since summer, the surfites are cool, i like the other videos too, like surfville and space mover
    here is some dynotones

6. Cool Stuff!!! Thanks for the post.

7. I know it's been about a year ago when I saw this but I couldn't resist...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rBMM1oOfR30&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rBMM1oOfR30&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

8. Excellent! Thanks for posting. :cool: