Register now to get rid of these ads!

This weekends work ......

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by redmeat, Feb 2, 2004.

1. <font color="red"> Ok ya'll here's what i got accomplished this weekend.......went over to FEDER's house and he got my spindles and axle to fit....adn......he did this while he was at it.... </font>

2. <font color="red"> Once again a BIG thanks to FEDER for all the help and fabrication

R E D M E A T </font>

3. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

right arm....

All I did this weekend was party till 4:30 am friday, worked at 9:30 saturday morn. Partied till about 3:30 sat. night (the kinda party where its just one other person, and its a girl) Worked at 10 am sunday... Im am damn tired. Oh I did haul my rearend, tranny, and a bunch of other heavy ass parts to the garage so they could get to know the 54...
    I stoked on your T howard! -J.

4. Zodoff

Zodoff

Looking good!

Keep posting pics,nice to see progress on the "Redminator"... [​IMG]

5. What's the extra arm off ?

6. k-member

k-member

Now, get that front end together so we can install that Y-Block [​IMG]Did you get your paint? Looks good..

7. Good to see you making progress, Red!

8. <font color="red"> Thanks guys.....UNKL IAN that is the arthat came with it!...we just cut it off put in a spacer block and re-attached an inch from where it came off it clears both the axle and the batwings and maintains the same geometry/plane of movement as before...

R E DM E A T </font>

9. <font color="red"> No luck on <font color="green">PAINT </font> Kmember...I called and they said it has to be ordered online from a company called Colorite ...sssoooo.I guess I will go online and check them out then go to WESCO and find out their price!

R E D M E A T </font>

10. wes

wes
    from san diego

what color u gonna do it?
    wes

11. FEDER

FEDER

gllad too hlp thnx f or teh wisk
    y
    feD

12. <font color="red"> Because of cost constaints(I am cheap!) the frame and all the under thingies will be Krylon Neon green rattle can

R E D M E A T </font>

13. [ QUOTE ]
    <font color="red"> Because of cost constaints(I am cheap!) the frame and all the under thingies will be Krylon Neon green rattle can

R E D M E A T </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Neon green? What the hell is that about? You gotta paint that thing blood red and call it the T-Bone. A guy w/ a the moniker REDMEAT just have to have a car called the T-Bone.

Seriously, lookin' good man

14. FEDSLED

FEDSLED
    from lynnweed

COOL,when we going for a ride.
    FED

15. <font color="red"> My goal is for March 15th....THE IDES OF MARCH.,,,,MYTOLO my frame is lime green, and it already is a T_BONE (model T with an A_bone frame).plan is for semi-flat black with sea weed sytle lime green flames.

R E D M E A T </font>

16. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

Must be nice to have friends like FEDER. Say, Thank you, like a good boy. That's it.

17. <font color="red">Oh DUG I have thanked FEDER ....he is the MAN....

R E D M E A T </font>

18. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Nah howard its all about the rainbow racing stripes I was telling ya about....Thats more your style...

Green is for kermit the frog and rookies....

But your still the man! -J.