Register now to get rid of these ads!

This one kinda goes along with the HAMB CHOP

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hip, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Hip

Hip

"Sgtlethargic" had made a deal with "George"
    I think he goes by "King George" here(FNG), not for sure but your about to understand why.
    SGT-L made a deal with him on a 283
    and said he'd deliver it to George when he found out he lved just 12 miles away from Norms., So george came to the chop and i decided to ride over with them to help out with the engine, so we disappered for a couple hours.
    He said he lived in a castle that he built himsef,
    and i wasnt even prepared to see what we pulled up to.
    here ya go wish my camera would have let me take more!!!:mad:

This is in what would be considered the horse stables which is actually
    parking for the cars.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    One corner of the castle garage.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Guys, guys! There will always be conflict between Ford and Chevy lovers!!!
    [​IMG] Thats all i got wish i could have taken more.
    George gave us a grand tour of the castle which is built in the same respects as a mideval (Norman style), (sorry if i dont remember the proper castle style George). A mote and everything including a spired wall around the place! Geoge is a way cool guy to talk to, and he's got some pretty cool cars. Thanks for introducing him to me Kirt. Enjoy

2. Mighty Mouse

Mighty Mouse

Hey Hip, great talking yesterday bro. Glad we got some project stuff hashed out, and I wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the help you have given me.
    For those that don't know Hip is the kinda guy who gives and gives until he runs dry then he gives more, just ask anyone on the 25 different local projects he has his hands in! :p
    I feel bad for missin' HAMB CHOP 06, no good excuses why, but it's my loss I missed out on meetin' some great people.

Thanks for sharing pics of the castle. If Sgtlethargic makes the idea we talked about happen I WILL be there![​IMG]

3. Hip

Hip

You dont have to kiss my ass "Mighty" iv already said were doing the dash and deck for ya.;) It'll make it way easier and quicker bringing it to my house though! Good idea!
    Thanks for the good words, and
    I'm sure the "Lord George" thing will come to be. Ill see you Sun. Bro. "Hip"