Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures This Could be Fun

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Speed Gems, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Speed Gems

Speed Gems

I was just looking over a website link i submitted for the Christmas movie cars thread and they have an "unknown" page with 1091 pages of unknown movie cars. It looks like you can break it down into sections too like Truck,Car,Bus,etc. Some of it is O/T but could be hours and hours of fun for car guys like us. Here's the link. http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles.php?unknown

Bruce Fischer likes this.
  2. Speed Gems

Speed Gems

Here's an easy one. '32 Ford roadster with a Duval windshield. Looks like the Old Crow Speedshop belly tanker in the background too.
    [​IMG]

Stogy, biggeorge and kiwijeff like this.
  3. SR100

SR100

Its more fun to start at the last page (currently 1091) and move forward. The newer pages have a bunch of mopeds & other detrius, while the older pages are mostly older cars.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  4. Speed Gems

Speed Gems

Yep, most of the "Vehicles" on the first page are from newer movies. But as you go back you can see older ones. And as i say you can also break it up by catagory Truck,Car, Motorcycle etc. too shorten the list as well.