Register now to get rid of these ads!

Things to see and do around Austin, Texas

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SuperFleye, Mar 10, 2010.

1. SuperFleye

SuperFleye
    Alliance Vendor

In 20 days myself and a fellow Coupe Devils member is leaving the cold weather of Norway, heading for Austin! We arrive on the 1st of April, and have some hopefully warm and sunny days to kill before the Lonestar starts. So what is there to see and do around Austin/Texas this time of the year? We have heard talk about a huge swap meet up in Dallas early April!

if you have tips about other places to visit and see just chime in on this thread! Anything custom or hot rod related are appreciated :)

2. Theres a cool store called ASTRO BOY they sell alot of neat shirts ratfink toy etc, and you gotta eat a Thunder cloud sub. ummm Austin speed shop, flyrite choppers, take a walk down the drag(alot of shops and places too eat) theres alot tho.

3. SuperFleye

SuperFleye
    Alliance Vendor

Thanks FG, I will put them down on my todo list!

4. SuperFleye

SuperFleye
    Alliance Vendor

Anyone know about any shops in austin renting out older cars...like 1960/70s pickups or such?