Register now to get rid of these ads!

They call this fixed?/ Much better now.....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sir Woosh, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Naw Nuke. It's just like dressing for a party. Sometimes a jacket and tie are required. And swapping wheels is just about as easy.

Still fun to change around now and then. Get a little crazy, then back to bad or custom.

No rut to get stuck in..........................

2. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

[​IMG]

It's about a 15 minute swap to go back to this from the air induction system too. Sometimes this goes over better. I enjoy being versatile............

3. tjet

tjet
    1. Early Hemi Tech

Dude I love your car, but this is what I see...

Chrome wheels = cool
    Red wheels = circus

Sorry brother

Attached Files:

4. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

You ain't going to believe this Jet, but I do magic and clowning too. So your picture isn't as far off as you might think...............lol

But seriously, go back into the old hot rod movies of the late 50's and early 60's that was the look of cool then.

5. raidmagic

raidmagic

I think I just fell in love!!! No flames for me and I generally love flames.

[​IMG]

6. I love the way the car looks now, with the red wheels.

7. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Glad it worked out for you, Jerry. Sure looks better than the first time it was "fixed". I like the clean new look.

8. DRH

DRH

I like the two tone personally. But as far as im concerned, the car looks great regardless.

9. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Yeah, red wheels are gone as suggested. Still a touch of early 60's for the Jalopy Showdown coming up this week.

[​IMG]

10. robber

robber

She's a beauty and none the worse for wear.:) I really like the way she's lookin' and the way you can change it up a bit at a whim. I too have a lot of accumulated toys in the den (garage) and its fun to just change em up a bit from week to week. Some times a simple wheel change, though subtle, can be as dramatic as when a woman puts on a pair of hoop ear rings.;) A guy should have fun with his cars and personalize them to suit his tastes. No matter what you do, this is one cool '55 in my book!:cool:

11. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

I really dig this version.