Register now to get rid of these ads!

they call me mighty

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by MIGHTY, Sep 19, 2006.

1. MIGHTY

MIGHTY

Hey there my name is Mike, been doin the Kustom thing for over 20 years, In '03 my shop burned down along with my toys: 53 chevy p/u, 60 panel truck, Harley, other motorcycles, and all my tools from our sign shop in San Martin.
    We got a new shop and I got a new ride. I guess bad things can result in good things....check out www.chaparralsigns.com to view my work

2. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

Do 'they' really? Who is they? Can you verify this???!? :)

Sucks about the fire... but like a phoenix you rise up out of the ashes...

Welcome aboard!

3. ka-zoo

ka-zoo

hey Mike, did you build that there lincoln in your avatar?
    I saw it a couple july's ago in Centreville, MI and I must say, its probably my favorite baby lincoln I have ever laid eyes upon. yep.

4. MIGHTY

MIGHTY

I didn't build her originally but Im the one wrenchin on her now
    It was originally built in Indiana by Pat Walter. Im upgrading suspension at the moment and trying to make it a bit more road friendly. After that Ill most likely start on on her cosmetics. Or whatever breaks next. Ha ha, you got to love it. Thanks for the props.

5. silent rick

silent rick

so that's where pat's lincoln went. welcome

6. MIGHTY

MIGHTY

yup Pat is a cool cat, did a great job on her but now the Indiana girl is a Cali girl. Pat has a new project in the works, hope he posts some pics.