Register now to get rid of these ads!

THEY CALL IT DETROIT art show & auction-09

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by yosemite sam, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yosemite sam

yosemite sam

any artist planning to attend show --PLEASE contact me as soon as possible

[email protected]

1-519-652-6956

yosemite sam

2. Moparhead

Moparhead

3. I was honored to be included in the "Pinstripers Hall of Fame" last year.
    So I've been making arrangements to attend again this year:cool:
    I'll even have a few people with (from the shop/garage) to help carry my stuff this year?!?

4. Looking forward to it.

5. Gonna be a fun weekend!

6. DIRTYDAG

DIRTYDAG
    from cleveland

BOYCOT!!!!!

I could tell last year that the promoters were chompin at the bit to take control of something that worked well and fuck it all up!

Im an Automotive artist that spends my own money(bout 500 bucks or more) to go to Cobo Hall every year and donate my time, money ,and art to a worthy cause!!! Sam has always taken care of the people that show up and do the same! Treats us with Rspect ! I have never once felt EXPLOITED!!!! Made you feel like you were wanted and appreciated!Well that shit has stopped!

Thank You Mr. Promoter guys! You saved me alot of money!!! Your city was looking to make 500 to 600 bucks off of me! Now your just gettin 18 bucks so i can go visit with Ilene and see some friends in the basement Saturday! After all who would want a blind dog anyways? And fuck Mike in the morning!afternoon or evening!Shame that a good charity wont be making any money this year because of some overzealous douchebags wanting to put their hands in the cookie jar!

Sam I will sell or auction off the panel that I already lettered for the show and donate it to Rescue 1..

Sam, you and your wife are more than welcome to come hang out with us in Cleveland March 20th -22.Come relax and paint for a change instead of running around and worrying about us!.

The rest of you guys are more than welcome to join us also!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.