Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Thermal block cleaning in Nashville

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Vonn Ditch, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Vonn Ditch

Vonn Ditch
    from LA

Do any engine shops in or near Nashville, Tn do thermal engine block cleaning? Thanks

2. Vonn Ditch

Vonn Ditch
    from LA

Oven baked you know?......

3. Vonn Ditch

Vonn Ditch
    from LA

Nothing around Nashville huh? Ok, how about somewhere in the United States of America, or maybe the North American continent, hell let's include south America too. Antarctica? do they care about clean engines up there? Or is that down? I get confused. Asia? I can get there, give me somebody, anybody....I have a dirty flathead. It seems so easy on TV, they just send it "out". I need to know where "out" is. I looked it up,,, "Out Machine shop"........I got nothing.

4. stimpy

stimpy

Borowski racing engines in Rockdale IL , thermal cleans blocks , actually thermal clean is the norm . most shops do not advertise it you just call and ask them . the hot tank with caustic soda is basically a thing of the past due to hazardous waste disposal costs .

grooms in nashville thermal cleans .