Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The XO/PP Virginia HAMB Special Is Ready for Bonneville!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TomT, Aug 4, 2018.

1. D-Russ , when the time comes remember one thing, you can’t drive 55!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

catdad49, loudbang and D-Russ like this.
  2. What happened?
    Did miss something? XO Hamb.JPG

loudbang, chryslerfan55 and Stogy like this.
  3. We were working hard in the off season to be ready for Speed Week 2019 and we wholeheartedly believe the drive train modifications @john mullen has made over the winter were the right combination to put us in record contention. But recently, other things in life have happened, and unfortunately we're not going to make it this year. Bonneville is an expensive and time consuming endeavor, not to be taken lightly. It's a huge commitment to prepare a car and travel across the country for the honor of competing on that hallowed ground. We hope to get back out in 2020.

I know I speak for John and the rest of the team when I say we truly appreciate all of the advice, help, encouragement, and well wishes you and other HAMBers and FaceBookers have given us along the way – it's not lost on any of us – we're just regular guys chasing a dream.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  4. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hotrod Proud of All of You...Hope the bumps aren't too bumpy and when you All are ready We'll be ready...

chryslerfan55, loudbang and D-Russ like this.
  5. catdad49

catdad49
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I Know that you All will get back to The Salt! A journey is sometimes a twisty course, but the reward is always there for those that perservere.