Register now to get rid of these ads!

The worst day of my husband's life (well one of them)...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breederswife, Jul 15, 2007.

1. breederswife

breederswife

I want all of you to know that Breeder was nearing the point of insanity yesterday because for some reason he was unable to get the HAMB to come up on our computer. I am sure that Ryan was tired of dealing with him yesterday:D, but I am sure that he could sense his shear desperation to get logged back on. Well honey, it is working now, although you would never know it since you are still sacked out, so I thought I'd post for ya!:) Good day to all that read and know you were all dearly missed yesterday!:):)

2. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

I'm so glad we could be here for him in his time of need. That would be the need to confirm that he is indeed a wanted a needed part of a virtual world where all are virtually welcome!

I know how he felt, I had the same problem. I ended up reading the Garage Journal just to keep up!

3. Ruiner

Ruiner

Damn Shana, you scared the crap outta me with that title for the post...I hope he feels better today, my withdrawl symptoms are melting away as I type...now I'm off to Fiddy's house to drop some stuff off and say hi to Dawn...

4. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

...note to self...send Breeder a sympathy card...:rolleyes:

kidcampbell71 likes this.

5. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Start I.V. with beer, wide open STAT !!!! He'll pull through. See ya, Gary

6. ratstar

ratstar

lol we're pulling for him. I think he's is going to make it. Luckily it was only one day not two.

7. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

Good morning Mrs. Breeder. Have a lovely day and enjoy the time your husband sleeps. I know my wife does.

8. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Yep I had the same problem on saturday too. I just got back from the Iola Old Cars swap meet and was going to go to the NSRA event in Milwaukee on saturday. But, I spent most of the morning trying to get my HAMB FIX from being gone for a few days. Well I missed the NSRA event but got on the HAMB and made it to the CHEATERS show that afternoon.:) Turned out a good day after all. Thanks

9. We stayed up with him in the chat until the beer was gone, he really was having a rough time.

10. JAWS

JAWS

I had the same issue, but I'm new enough to think it was a plot against me.:cool:

11. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Good Morning Mrs. Breeder,

Ahhhhh - ummmmm- why didn't you use your imagination and deflect his attention away from the HAMB if you know what I mean......

If the poor guy was getting frustrated - change the thought direction and relieve the frustration !

Heck I don't know - just a suggestion.

Works for me

Anyway - glad you posted this morning so he'll have his fix when he wakes up.

12. I feel his pain....Shana-I was off for over 24 hrs and man a day is a long damn thing.... without my imaginary friends!

13. jeez...couldn't he find anything else to occupy his time? ;)

14. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

good LORD! 2 days without the HAMB??? i almost got something done!:D instead i redid my whole computer, spent 2 hours on the phone with my isp tech folks, drank 16 buschlights and managed to pull out 3 fist fulls of hair! i did get a car port tore down and ready to bring home....lil place to park the coupe!;)
    thanks honey for posting! like they didnt think i was a loser already!now youve really showed them!:eek:

ohh and i like garys iv drip! that would have worked nicely!
    but ccoupe nailed it!!!that really would have been the only answer that would have helped! [wink] i think ill pretend its back down tonight cob and see if it works LOL

and i was really lookin to go to atch's run, well, the pre party anyway, but couldnt find a sitter or a ride!!!

and larry, ill be checkin the mail for my card! there's no poop involved is there???? :O

kenny, you were to busy with the 32 rails to worry about the HAMB werent ya???LOL
    all right...time to surf~

15. BinderRod

BinderRod

Todd, What the hell are you doing with this guys wife??

16. Muttley

Muttley

17. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

I racked my brain trying to think of what I could have said to get BAND from H.A.M.B. I even e-mailed my my bro-in-law to see if he was getting on but he was at a car show all day Saturday and didn't respond until this morning. Told me to read Breederswife's thread so now things are back to normal.

18. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

at first i was too!!!! it was the only thing i couldnt look at online!!! then i thought...."how could they live without my useless post?" and all was better!:D:D

19. hahahaha awesome !
    well done indeed

20. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

Cheer up man you put on the best car show I've been to this year, Ya'all can't be to bad.

But of course the pile up is coming up - while back to working on my truck.

21. Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Ican't live without 'em.:D

22. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

see???? told ya!!!!:rolleyes::D:p

23. Hotrod F-1

Hotrod F-1
    from OK

I was going to read the HAMB to Breeder in the chat yesterday, but he wouldn't let me. I think he was just jealous that I can read (and look at the HAMB). :D

24. banzaitoyota

banzaitoyota

I'm a 10%'er

Dialup, backwoods phone company firefox using Hamber with Avast

25. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Well since I was out of town all day yesterday I didnt have to go through Hamb drawals. Hope Breeder recoupes soon!

26. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

I was also MILDLY concerned about not getting on the HAMB but tried to take it in stride. I think at one stretch I went almost 3 minutes without checking to see if it was back on.:eek: :D I tried to tell my wife when we built the house that we should put a cable hookup in my bathroom, but oh no, "we" don't need any bathroom access to cable TV and the internet. Yesterday just proved my concern for a national crisis causing a major disruption in our lives.
    I'm much better today thank you :cool: :)

Frank

27. Proof The Hamb Is Addictive And Life Giving.
    What Dosage Is Needed Is Obvious On This Thread..
    SPENT THE WHOLE DAY SAT WITH MY GIRLFREIND AND WE BOTH HAD OUR HAMB TSHIRTS ON .. AT LEAST I COULD HUG AND BE NEAR THE HAMB ALMOST

Member Of The " Problemaddic 10%"
    We All Have A Face For Cyber Space

28. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Oh- great - HAMB sex.....
    Get a little for me would ya.....

Cob

29. Wow Todd that was a close one .....thank goodness you made it .Well in times of great need there is always the Phone to get your car fix and mindless dribble ...that's right you did call me ! glad to be your crack whore....I don't even feel used. LOL