Register now to get rid of these ads!

The wonderful world of H.A.M.B. Cinamatic or Bust

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KustomLincolnLady, Jun 27, 2007.

1. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

Well a HUGE Thanks to Mike AKA: Cornernfool for getting us an exhaust manifold for the Lincoln:p
    It arrived all tucked in nice and safe this morning, just as promised :D

Got it put on tonight and even made it to a cruise in!! The one we took off is in about 5 pieces, so Brian guess we won't be welding that! LOL The car ran great and it was wonderful to be cruising again.

so now its off to the Hot Rod Cinamatic or BUST!

I just wanted to let everyone who offered help know we were all set thanks to Mike, and to thank everyone for your offers!!!

what a wonderful place the H.A.M.B is but of course if your here you know that!!

I am more than ready to have a fun weekend, looking forward to the Indiana cruise and fun stuff.

Mike, thank you again so much....don't forget to get me that information ;) so we can square up!! sorry for calling you so much , could you tell I was excited, LOL:D

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

That's GREAT news sweetie! I'll see ya on Friday!!!

3. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

Good to see you got your car running again. We will look for you guys at Bubbas Friday morning. 10 a.m.

4. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

wow, 5 pieces... i woulda had my work cut out for me.:p hell, i'd still try it for you guys, no doubt. see ya soon.

good on ya mike, ya couldn't have helped out a better couple