Register now to get rid of these ads!

The "Wing" is headed to Martin Michigan

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by snaptwo, Aug 5, 2011.

1. snaptwo

snaptwo

Mousie and the cowboy are loading up for a shoot out at Martin with the "Trap",, Bradford's Fiat and Pure hell,not sure of Nanook , sure to be action on the 12-13 Aug. I just hope they don't still use cement blocks on the center line for timing!

2. Gasser1961

Gasser1961
    BANNED

Some of the all time best AA/FAs in the land. Sounds like a great show.

3. ChassisResearchKid

ChassisResearchKid
    from Michigan

I'll be there! Martin (US131) is the nicest track in Michigan, I'd rank it right up there with Norwalk Oh.

4. snaptwo

snaptwo

Be sure to go over and say hi to Mousie ,Willie and big Mike Boyd.If you have a schoolage youngster ,Mike always likes to mentor them by an encourging word and if time permits perhaps a seat in Mike's office. A little history here about Willie getting a tad loose back in the day and taking out the concrete block the clock was perched on , bent the. muffler moly chassis big time ,spun and lost the wing,wrapped the chute around the cage about 6 times and went totally blind (or at least thought so ) . Mousie loves this story even though it was the end of the "Wing #1" .When they rolled up in the 'Ol Dodge to see if Willie was OK , they were greeted by moans of terror "I'm blind dammit, blind and what are you assholes laughing at, I'm blind ,get me outa this thing-- Now ! " The glee was over the fact that the laundry had covered Willie's helmet and goggles and he swore he had gone blind !

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. jangleguy

jangleguy

Killer line-up! Wish I could be there for that...

6. FlamedChevy

FlamedChevy

Talked to Mousie at HRR in Bowling Green. What a great guy. Winged Express has always been my favorite AA/FA.