Register now to get rid of these ads!

The wagon met an Acura and didn't get lubed up first

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 57wagon, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Hellfish

Hellfish

That really sucks, Steve. Hopefully you'll get some money out of that kid. If he's living at home, you can get the money from his family. Hopefully they will make him pay for it in blood. He needs to learn a lesson.

2. Greaseballs

Greaseballs

Steve, seing your car beat up like that is a real bummer. It was a cool looking car, and I'm sure you will get it back to as good or better condition. Good luck

Now about that neck tie party........!!

3. Joe Nation

Joe Nation

Sucks man. I hate to see a good car hurt so bad. But on the bright side at least he only took out the front half, you could be looking at a whole new shell if he'd crunched the length of the car.

4. I promise it wasn't my acura!

5. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Fucking people. We have to make sure it makes the Pileup somehow.

6. HemiRambler

HemiRambler

Well in Ohio one is required to have insurance to get your plates - sounds good, but it's a total JOKE. Dingbat rear ended my wife - cops came - dingbat says she has insurance (bold faced lie) cop BELIEVE'S her and she goes along on her merry way.

Wife sues - TWICE - wins both times - court judgement was worth less than a worn out tire. Dingbat NEVER got into any trouble for ignorring the court judgement - no trouble for ignorring court dates - no trouble for driving without insurance - being pissed I even called to make she local PD knew said dingbat was driving without insurance - they told me they didn't care - it wasn't their concern! Funny every time I ever got pulled over I HAD to provide Proof of Insurance!!! Total joke from every angle.

The other day the wife gets a ticket for going 42 in a 25 - she can't waive it "because it's an M4 offense" - what's that - she askes?? Well it means either you have priors (she doesn't) OR you were in an "M4 zone" - What the hell is that! We STILL can't find out what an M4 zone is - but the city DOES have a nice new COURT HOUSE - that I'm sure needs paid for. Oh BTW when she went to court - The judge suspended the 30 day JAIL Sentence and waived 200 dollars of the 250 dollar fine since she hasn't had a ticket in 10 or 15 years. WTF! M4 - I think that "M4" is code for "get down on all 4's because you're about to get boned!

Dude - sorry for the rant - I hope it works out better for you than it did for us.

7. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

that's hurts me just looking at it

8. Johnny1290

Johnny1290

Sorry to hear about that man. Glad nobody got hurt and the car is fixable.

I have zero faith in the court system to punish people with no license/insurance.

That's what uninsured motorist insurance is all about. I'm a huge cheap ass, and even I won't go without it.

Myself and about everybody I know has gotten into a wreck with someone with no insurance/license/green card. They've always gotten off without paying. CA has a law that you can't get tags if you don't have insurance, but you can buy a fake drivers license/insurance card for around $50 each downtown. Total BS.

9. erock805

erock805

I must admit, I too at the age of 21 hit a parked car (early 80's wagoneer) with my lowered s 10 I was 21. destroyed the front clip on the s10... no dammage to the wagoneer. It wasnt a squirel that caught my eye but a trailered camaro...I could have done worse...I am real sorry that happened to you!!!

By the way I love the paint on the roof...what is that?