Register now to get rid of these ads!

The "Uncertain T"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chaz, May 24, 2005.

1. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

Are you coming in at the middle and saying that or have you followed this guys totally confusing story from the beginning? He says he was an old friend that helped build the actual car- then he didn't know him, then he analyzed the guys voice against some old tapes made at a car show and verified it's the right guy (would YOU need to analyze an old friend's voice to verify you actually knew them?), then he owned a bunch of cars that are all pictured on his website when some pics that are his and others are factory photos (he's also PMing a bunch of people asking questions to facts he should already know going by the stories he tells on the board). It's all a jumbled up completely unbelievable mess and then he gets mad for people pointing that out? He's had a chance to explain but only digs the whole deeper and calls everyone a bunch of crack heads! Sounds like the kind of guy you want to make your best friend? Go ahead- he could obviously use one.

2. mazdaslam

mazdaslam

I have been following all along.Maybe the old guy is confused or excited and cant really express in print what he is thinking,I dont frickin' know. I just hope that he is a wack-o and is making it all up because it would suck to find out that he really does have some information that we all would like to know. Just sayin'.:D

3. 40Tudor

40Tudor

He didn't call you a crack head, he called you a meth head. C'mon Jim pay attention.:D

4. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

I PMed the guy asking a couple questions about the car that he should know if he did help build it, so far no reply (been about 5 days).

5. yekoms

yekoms

PrimerKid, Thanks for the pic. Here is a real early one of the T.
    Smokey

6. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I'm totally confused now. Maybe this should all just go away?

7. yekoms

yekoms

OOPs

Attached Files:

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  8. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

I have always liked this car......proportionally it just works for me, cannot explain it...it just works, Littleman

9. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

Its a cartoon car from the 60's....thats all it is. It's not a milestone, or a driver or a legend. It's just a wild interpretation of a T coupe....kind of like what we used to draw in class instead of listening to the teacher.

10. Da Injun

Da Injun

Give the guy a break. You never know. It seems like he had to go on the defensive and had to try to prove himself when people started to doubt him. Let us just see what happens...hopefully we will see the car in 2008.

11. thewishartkid

thewishartkid

What differance do'es it make! If anyone has a model of it they want to part with contact me PLEASE!!!!

12. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

Wow! I posted the first post on this thread in MAY of 05. Here it is back on page one in the middle of a shitstorm! Funny how that works.

13. I was going to give the guy the time to make a legitimate verification of the facts until I checked out the 25 dollar a month web site...

Smells like dead sturgeon to me.....

Al

14. No shit Sherlock.... None of us looked at the dates.....

I'll bet he guy was searching the net for info to put on his lame website and found the HAMB.....

Too funny...................

15. sanfordsotherson

sanfordsotherson
    from So. Cal.

Ahhh....come on 'Elvis58',...don't go away mad! We're all just excited we might see the thing again! Try this on for size...call up ol' Scott, have him snap a couple of pics, send 'em to you, post 'em for all of us to see without revealing anything, and who knows? Alot of guys on here might just come out of the wood-work offering to help out with the restoration. I'm here in Callifornia and would LOVE to snap a few pics of it to settle this once and for all. I could be sworn to secrecy as to the location of the car too....just call me and do one of your voice analysis / lie-detector thingies on me to see if I'm telling you the truth. What do you say???:D
    I'm serious y' know.

16. monsterflake

monsterflake

ryan, please don't close it yet, i'd like to see if there's any further response from this guy...

17. lucforce

lucforce

Check out this link to the guy's site:

http://valleygirl.fortunecity.com/car15.html

he has a picture of a car that was supposedly stolen in 1962 but never recovered. There is a mid-nineties Chevy truck in the background. This guy is full of it.

18. monsterflake

monsterflake

that might be the answer to all the questions for this guy...

[​IMG]

19. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

Now tell me again why I am the bad guy for calling BS on this clown?

20. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

OK, I'm making popcorn now.

21. Hackerbilt

Hackerbilt

Ryan, I'd rather this thread NOT go away!
    The Elvis guy has put it into a bit of a tail spin...but still an interesting one.
    It's an off the wall car with a strange history.
    One more trip into strangeville won't make or break the thread and who knows...maybe answers are just around the corner!
    I say let it slide...HAMBers have ridden thru some weirder stuff...

22. the plot thickens! this is way better than reality T.V.

23. Thumper

Thumper

You ain't lived till you get a shitty PM from Elvis like I did :D. LMAO.......I may have to change my name to...Thumper.."the Dixie Boy !". I hope he backs all his crap up.....thats it....his crap is backed up....he is full of shit !!:eek:

24. sanfordsotherson

sanfordsotherson
    from So. Cal.

Wow!! This guy doesn't know who he's dealing with!(HAMB'ers). Yeah the late model pickup in the background of a car that hasn't been seen since '62....but wait, there's more!! The houses are obviously circa 2000. You can see on the left rear a coil-over shock, and what looks like it could be a 4-link. Big-n-little Coker / Commander tires with re-pop caps & rings. 'Sprint' style headers. Billit-like windshield posts, and I wouldn't doubt a gray leather & tweed interior! And, the picture's unclear, but is that a 'historical vehicle' license plate?? All on a car that was built by '58 ??!! :confused:

25. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

You ain't bad Jim... Don't sweat it.

26. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

He's a one joke wonder as well- I think he used this one in one of his early posts- Quoted below is the title and text of a PM he just sent me.

Ralph Mouth
    ... What's the "A" stand for ... ASS?, cause that's what your posts sound like you're talking from!-Elvis

27. Von Franco

Von Franco

Im kinda UNCERTAIN about this post....lol........
    Endsville Von Uncertain.....................

28. sanfordsotherson

sanfordsotherson
    from So. Cal.

Check out the PM I got from 'Elvis58' concerning my previous post...cracks me up!!:D :

"Restoration Help?

<HR style="COLOR: #999999" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->... I DOUBT if Steve would want any of you Losers to help restore the UT. - JR
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
    ... Elvis has left the building "

<!-- / sig -->By the way 'Elvis58'...you should change your user-name; you dishonor the name of 'THE KING'!!:eek:

29. cruiserbuddy

cruiserbuddy
    from Germany

Car could be the reason, why T's are not respected (Wasn't there another thread about Unrespected T's the other day?) :D:D:D

30. Jim at least its you getting hate mail for a change. Of course I still don't like ya. ;):D:D Besides hate mail don't really count unless he says he's gonna find you at the HAMB Drags and whup the devil out of ya.

I gotta say I'm pretty much clueless about the real location of the Uncertain T, guess you could say I'm a little uncertain (or a lot). I do enjoy conjecture and if it weren't for the fact that it buggs the hell out of the boss I'd have to say I'm enjoying the hell out of the drama. A little drama once in awhile is good for the soul.

Oh and by the way, ya know what I just figured out today? There's been this woman liveing in my house for a while, I just figured out that she's the sister of my sister-in-law. We were pretty good friends when we were in highschool. Shazaaaam.