Register now to get rid of these ads!

THE TIN MAN - Joplin, MO

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tripple G, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Tripple G

Tripple G

While searching the threads on the H.A.M.B. the Jalopy Journal, and the Ford Barn, for '32 Ford 5 window coupe garnish moldings, I ran across this guy. He has a website http:thetinman.yolasite.com He says he specializes in replicating & repairing hard to find sheet metal parts and shows hand made all steel window garnish moldings for sale. This is exactly what I'm looking for, however, when I call the phone numbers listed on his website, I get a recording on the first number that says it's been changed or disconnected and the second number goes right to a voicemail message box, that says his mailbox "is full". Anybody know if this guy's still around and how to get a hold of him? He was also on the Ford Barn as thebodyshop, but private messages have not been answered?:confused:

2. 38FLATTIE

38FLATTIE
    from Colorado

I'll be down there in 2 weeks, and I'll go by and see if I can round him up. I need to talk to him anyway.

3. Tripple G

Tripple G

Thanks. I'd sure like to get a hold of this guy. It looks like he does some nice work. Not to mention he's advertising exactly what I'm looking for.