Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest The story of Pete Millar and DRAGcartoons [Second & final installment]...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Beast Lee, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Beast Lee

Beast Lee
    from Canada

First off to the Admins, if this thread is not allowed please delete it...

This is posted for the interest of people who grew up with CARtoons and DRAGcartoons magazines...

My name is Ron Todhunter and I'm the Publisher/Editor of a brand new slot car magazine called Slot Car Mods, in our first issue that came out today, we have an exclusive two-part story on Pete Millar, DRAGcartoons, and the famous "Chicken Coupe"...

The magazine is FREE to subscribe to, and it's in a 100% digital format... Even if your not into slot cars you may enjoy some of the story's and people that we'll feature in each issue...

All the best...

Ron...

P.S. - www.slotcarmods.com

Attached Files:

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

3. Beast Lee

Beast Lee
    from Canada

Well part 2 of the story is now out, and in it is a photograph I've never seen before of Ed "Big Daddy" Roth, with a helmet on in a drag car... Way kOoL...

If you like what you read, even if you're not into slot cars, please take the time to subscribe, remember it's FREE... We have a lot more interesting stuff to come...

All the best...

Ron...

http://www.slotcarmods.com/summer2016.html