Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods The Soggy Jalopy Showdown 2018 ...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lothiandon1940, May 12, 2017.

1. Last edited: May 20, 2018
    Toms Dogs, wraymen, catdad49 and 5 others like this.
  2. Thanks Ron. Cool shots everybody. All cars are shiny when wet. LOL.;):D

3. I stopped out for a couple hours. Took me 2-1/2 hrs to get there from eastern shore MD :)

IMG_2732 (Large).JPG IMG_2733 (Large).JPG IMG_2734 (Large).JPG IMG_2735 (Large).JPG IMG_2737 (Large).JPG IMG_2738 (Large).JPG IMG_2740 (Large).JPG IMG_2741 (Large).JPG IMG_2742 (Large).JPG IMG_2744 (Large).JPG

swade41, 47ragtop, TOE and 8 others like this.
  4. Just saw the pics posted of your 57 Steve. WOW, the baddest 57 chevy in PA. Outstanding.:)

5. Scooter - thanks for the early pics, it was raining hard this morning.
    The red '57 wagon looks nice, sorry I missed it.
    [​IMG]
    This 'vert belongs to my friend Jeff. When I was 19, my pal loved '55s. We stopped in the driveway of a guy who had a '55 sedan (Jeff).
    Long story short, Jeff never chased away this kid who had way too many questions. His GTO was a black beauty, the ragtop, the '55. Cars I couldn't fathom having. I learned about responsibility when he sold the '55 because his infant son needed a medical procedure. Mind blowing stuff for this kid. Now his kids are grown, other son Nick was with him today. My own kids & wife were here also. Glad we stopped that day, Jeff.

6. ^^ There's two nefarious characters, if I've ever seen any!!!:eek:;):D

7. ...................Not sure, but I think they were checking to see if the keys were still in it.:eek:;)

8. I hung out with them for a bit when I was there :cool::D. I probably left too early! (around noon).

9. ............................I didn't get there 'til 11:30, Scott. We must have passed each other like two ships in the dark!:)

10. Don - Sorry We missed each other.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  11. Yep! :confused::D I got there around 9:30am. Wanted to stay longer but had to get home.

12. ............................Same here. I saw you roll in,but I was over in the swap meet area and by the time I got back over to the cars I didn't see you. Car looks great...sounds good as well.

13. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

Thanks for posting the great pictures . Bob................