Register now to get rid of these ads!

The shakedown who's going-what ya bringing

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldiron73, Jul 21, 2009.

1. I just got off the phone with Ken from Speedcult. He is coming and bringing LOTS of cool shit!!!

www.speedcult.com

2. I will be there, camping, selling old magazines, and terrorizing the place on my old, way too loud chopper, and protecting my Kropduster brother Jeff (tudor) from those mean, beer drinkin' Vagabonds.

3. We have a special place reserved for the Kropdusters....and some warm beer.

We don't all drink beer. LD and Fiddy are high class and chug on the Crown.

4. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

I will be there - but probably wont be there til Friday morning about 8am

5. Special place? WOW! I can't wait!

6. Black Primer

Black Primer

I think I can make it!

7. JRRoberts

JRRoberts
    from Madison WI

I'll be there with my buddy Mitch, we'll be taking his '64 Oldsmobile and camping. Hopefully be able to meet some people and drink a couple 10 cold beers.

8. phat rat

phat rat

Will be there with the cpe

Attached Files:

9. t5stang91

t5stang91

were coming in the ranger , so if anyone needs something hauled from the janesville area or surrounding let me know. remember bring alcohol not fire wood !! figured i would change it to fit

10. We prefer no carry-ins. $1 taps in the Unionville Saloon and $2 cans. It is cheap enough you won't need to bring your own. Food is reasonable as well...not to mention the two local bars have excellent food and good prices.

This is a non-profit organization you are supporting. Please come with a good attitude and remember to thank and TIP the VOLUNTEER bartenders!! They have a wonderful place and we would like to be asked back for years to come.

11. krooser

krooser

It will be great to see you again,,, we'll sneak you in the back way...

12. phat rat

phat rat

It has been a while hasn't it. Did you get that 276 going? Why the back way?

13. krooser

krooser

Don't want our reputation ruined!!! hahaha

14. phat rat

phat rat

Then you should be paying me to stay away. LOL Here I thought maybe the car didn't meet your strict requirements

15. t5stang91

t5stang91

i meant i could haul some parts up if someone wanted. was trying to be funny about the billboards you see that say" bring brats not firewood" wasn't planning on bringing carry ins and we always tip good.

16. apbmalibu

apbmalibu
    from Wisconsin

I checked out the website and can't seem to find any pictures from previous years. I'm wondering how many cars are normally there. I'll be there on Saturday, but I'm wondering what kind of numbers to expect. The grounds looks pretty cool by the way! What a perfect place for this type of show!

17. This is the first show.

Max

18. apbmalibu

apbmalibu
    from Wisconsin

Well that explains it! I was told it had been going on for a few years already. I guess I'll have to go now!

19. krooser

krooser

We are all busting our "Symco Cherries" on Friday...

20. wannadrag

wannadrag
    from WI

Hey Krooser,the car coral is free right?Need to be driven in or can it be hauled and left on the trailer?That buddy of ours from the parts store got anything ready to drive.

21. Platter20

Platter20

I will drive the 40 olds, or I might be pushing it by the time I get their, Only 180 miles to go see you Friday, I will be the one in the speedo camping by the river.. :(

22. We stopped by the show grounds after leaving Iola on Ciffy's advise and it is a really cool place. We will be there camping, and the Fiat is all shined up. I hope it doesn't rain.

23. krooser

krooser

Free.... running or not. Tracy will be bringing the 52 Dodge truck AND maybe a 53 F100... new addition to the fleet.

24. krooser

krooser

Tonite's long range forecast....Sunny Friday... maybe a drop or rain before 7AM Saturday....Party Sunny... Chance of t-storms late Saturday nite... temps in the low 70's

We can handle that.

25. rockabillyrodder

rockabillyrodder
    from Colgate WI

I grabbed some flyers and handed them out at the pileup and am glad I did . Family, friends, and I are very excited. I'll be rollin my poncho there. I wish I had more finished on it but I finally got my hotrod mini barn this year so I've been working on that. Yeah life's ruff. I did'nt get time to get my rupp minibike running either but hopefully next year I can show some progress. Sorry about the finished car that was built to look ratty in the back ground. Hey dickhead my car's NOT finished and I'm going to paint it sky blue... and I did'nt make it look this way it burnt to the ground while the previous owner was driving it. [​IMG]

26. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

we will be there in mom in laws trailblazer!!! whoo whooooooo!!!!! :( but hey, least ill be there!!!

27. You should feel right at home in Symco. It is 1/4 the size of Wayland. No horses and chickens in the yards here however.....but we have THREE bars..and a church.

28. Yummy

Yummy

I plan on being there with a big black 2 door wagon.... if I can keep water in the radiator.
    See ya all early Friday!

29. My whole group will be there camping out my Willys, brothers wagon, sisters 57 Chevy, sister-in-laws little car, buddys Checker and a few others driving normal crap. Should be a hell of a weekend!!!

30. Ha Ha...the Oliver group. Yep, we have you all down for camp spaces. I think your coming on Thursday....are you going to go to the drive-in movie with the group Thursday night?