Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs The Ryno Built *66* shoebox

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by model.A.keith, Jun 27, 2014.

1. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

what a great trip!! if you end up in Houston for some unknown reason (really not a summer time...or anytime destination for that matter), drop me a line!

2. ryno

ryno

cant sleep, and have not been on the board much lately, so i figured id update this some....
    last summer, we decided to do some exterior modification, shave door handles, new inner and outer rockers, add electric windows, primer in a custom mixed color.

Keith and miss Dorthy came out and i picked them up with the car in Colorado for the hot rod hill climb event, read Keith story here.
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...shoebox-goes-to-the-hot-rod-hillclimb.987533/

after the hill climb they worked their way back to my place and we did the hamb drags. they left car the car with me for the next round. i shaved the rear quarter seems
    IMG_1019.JPG
    french ed the head lights
    IMG_1048.JPG
    IMG_1043.JPG
    striped the car down to bare metal, fixed what rust issues there was, and torn all the car down so jeff myers aka @finkd can work his body working magic on it
    IMG_1062.JPG

that pretty much brings us up to date on this....