Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The Rodder's Journal & The H.A.M.B. Alliance

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jun 25, 2014.

1. What a wife, for my birthday she bought me this combo deal, I'm stoked! Just when I think she's a garage widow and I feel guilt, she feeds my habit. She paid on her PayPal so I need to make sure it shows up on my HAMB account. Do I need to send an email to the administrators and/or Ryan? Don't want to bug him as he deals with his loss.

2. salty 32

salty 32
    from brisvegas

3. It's supposed to be a random selection. However, I phoned in to take advantage of the offer, and asked if a certain issue was in stock. She said that it was and they shipped me that copy. So you can probably get one of your missing issues that way.

NZRodder likes this.
  4. NZRodder

NZRodder

Cheers that would work great for me if it works that easily - looks like I need to order volumes 45-60 to bring my set up to date. Shame on me. :D

Did you have to quote an Alliance number or some secret handshake to get the deal?
    (seeing as it is advertised as a "HAMB" offer)

5. I've purchased from them many times before. So when she pulled up my account information, it already showed that I'm a H.A.M.B. member and Alliance Member.

The first time I purchased from them, they took my user name and (I'm assuming) verified later.

NZRodder likes this.
  6. 46chevy

46chevy
    from reeds,mo

ok I bit and paid my $75. now I cant get any response as to when my status will be updated and I will get firewall tag. can anyone help

7. I'm sure Ryan's just a bit delayed responding back to messages. His father passed away recently, and I know he was away from the H.A.M.B. and taking care of his family.
    Did you PM him on here, or email him?

8. 1950-mercury

1950-mercury

Is this promotion over now? Did I miss it?

9. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

It is. Sorry.