Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Rodder's Journal- Every Single issue!!- SCORE!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sutton Speed, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Sutton Speed

Sutton Speed

I did unfortunately. :(

2. I think there is a whole set for sale in the HAMB classifieds.

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

yes, there are sets of various content For Sale here. a few on eBay too, even a #1 A. prices are all over the place. guess it is like most anything else, depends on how much the buyer is willing to pay and what seller is willing to accept.

4. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

Now let me get this right, your fiancé, who looks like Ms. California, 2014, cleans, washes, cooks, takes you out for dinner, and buys you hot rod magazines....this is not fair....I am 60, bald, living with my parents, no job, no girlfriend, driving a International pick-up truck.....come on man...this is just not right...one guy can't get everything......Next you will be telling us that she drives a 32 Ford Coupe, 3 window (that use to belong to me).

clunker likes this.
  5. What a score. Can't go wrong for that price at all! Congrats.
    haha I was thinking the same thing. I've got so many magazines in the basement, my gal would purposely steer me away, just so I wouldn't see them.

6. YOU SOLD THEM????? WTF

7. Damnit. I just realized this is a 4 year old thread.

8. Sutton Speed

Sutton Speed

Hahahaha... Yeah I'm a pretty lucky guy. I'll throw ya another one just to rub it in.
    304034_10150372382366509_489530455_n.jpg

clunker likes this.
  9. Sutton Speed

Sutton Speed

I know, I know... Wish I hadn't but at the time I needed the money to finish a project and get married.

Speedy Canuck likes this.