Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features The Prewar Pileup · June 10-11, 2022 Catoosa, OK

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by chaddilac, Dec 1, 2021.

1. lodaddyo

lodaddyo

I wish my pile would of made the cut, but its Chad and Mike's show, their rules, and I completely understand. But im still gonna head up and and show my support. See some killer rides and hang out with some good people. Its gonna be a kick ass show!

2. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

Bravo for a group that is willing to stick their neck out.

Thanks,

jim

chaddilac and pprather like this.
  3. chaddilac

chaddilac

We're getting some killer entries!!

Thanks for the guys following along!

Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 12.03.57 PM.png BrannonGragg_36Plymouth.png DougBard_28R.png JimmyFlowers_34Roadster.png

Texas36, hrm2k, Tim and 6 others like this.
  4. I think the show and its rules are a great idea! Similar to TROG and what Roadster Club of Scandinavia is doing. They have strict rules and that's part of what makes them good.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
    Texas36 and chaddilac like this.
  5. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

What great IDEA there Chad. How about a special parking place in the spectators parking area for us POOR souls that don't qualify:)

6. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Great question Ted, I would like to know too.

7. Yep, good question.

Boneyard51 and 48fordnut like this.
  8. chaddilac

chaddilac

Probably gonna set up a "Post War Pileup" parking lot and will be $10 to park in there, that way we can have all you guys together.

Rand Man, hrm2k, Tim and 4 others like this.
  9. modelacrazy

modelacrazy

10. chaddilac

chaddilac

modelacrazy likes this.
  11. Hellfish

Hellfish

Well, TECHNICALLY, WW2 started in 1939, so "pre-war" is 1939 and earlier. The US was late to the game and didn't get fully involved until 1941. 1945 and earlier is concurrent and pre-war. Technically, of course. :D

Sounds like a great show. I bet this will draw some great press coverage, like TROG.

12. modelacrazy

modelacrazy

I’m a Powergen away from qualifying, guess I better get one ordered! The only thing that isn’t kosher is the Nu-Rex

13. chaddilac

chaddilac

Awesome!! You can register now if you want and just in the notes section that you're gonna change out to the powergen!

modelacrazy likes this.
  14. Rand Man

Rand Man

I had talked about planning an event something like this in Arkansas. That got put on the back burner when I had a few health problems. Anyway, my idea was the Arkie Hill Climb. I like the idea of of a participation event, like the HAMB drags or TROG. We have plenty of hills. Would take some legwork to coordinate how to use a section of public road. That’s mainly why I haven’t done anything with my idea.
    My point: well done, on having an idea and making it happen. That reliability run will add the participation factor. There are some roads in Okla that can shake your fillings loose.