Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. green.jpg

kiwijeff, Boden, Stogy and 4 others like this.
  2. 55Rocket

55Rocket
    from Wisconsin

MOOSE,
    VERY NICE. Might you possibly paint just the top white n leave the rest green.. thank you

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3. green2.jpg

4. 55Rocket

55Rocket
    from Wisconsin

Moose, awesome.. thank you. I hate to do it but my brother would like a pic of it with the rear glass gone and the original panels painted green...so a station wagon with the rear windows as a panel van painted green

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

5. Moose, could you do a medium blue metallic with white roof?

509garyd likes this.

6. green3.jpg

7. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

IMO this is the version that is the best, the others just lack that wow factor!

Boden, 509garyd, themoose and 2 others like this.

8. 3.jpg

9. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

This might look really good if the top was also green like the bottom section

10. 55Rocket

55Rocket
    from Wisconsin

Moose,
    Can you change the car so the top and bottom are green and the center is white as Dick suggested? Thanks much

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    509garyd likes this.
  11. Unique Rustorations

Unique Rustorations

I see Moose is still doing his normal wizardry on this thread!! Randy

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

kidcampbell71, themoose and 55Rocket like this.
  12. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

You misunderstood what I was suggesting, I was saying that I think it will look great with it green on the top and bottom with the white in between! All green, I think, will be MEH!

55Rocket likes this.
  13. Thank you so much! Do you have a PayPal or other online account I could send you an “art fee” you have always helped and I really appreciate your talent and willingness.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

kidcampbell71 and themoose like this.
  14. Unique Rustorations

Unique Rustorations

X2

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

themoose likes this.
  15. @fiveoh108
    @Unique Rustorations
    Thanks guys,I enjoy doing this and helping people see what some or theideas they have come up with might look in real life without bearing the expense of doing it only to find out that it sucks.Before there was such a thing as Photoshop I had to try to envision how something on my projects might look by trying to do a drawing or do the old cut and paste method using pictures to try to get an idea what the result might be. Sometimes it worked and sometimes when applied to the real thing it looked hideous and nothing like I imagined. The more I worked with Photoshop the better I got and the more I came to enjoy doing it to the point where it has become a hobby that I play with in my free time to unwind from the daily routine . The fact that you guys show your appreciation is just icing on the cake.Again..Thanks for the support!!!
    Moose

BigO, Toymont, kiwijeff and 13 others like this.
  16. verde742

verde742

Well Moose, since the H A M B is my entertainment and almost my family, You are real CHEAP entertainment, and I mean that in the kindest way. I did the "cut and paste" routine for years. But now that we have you. I sometimes feel I take advantage of you and others talent.

Thanks for all you, and the rest, do for us... Sincerely...

themoose and Unique Rustorations like this.
  17. Hey Guys and Gals, this is probably going to be my last ride, got cancer, so moneys tight and i would like to make a few changes to the '47 and make it more 40's style mild custom, could someone lower the rear to level out the car, add teardrop skirts, add a Fulton style visor, change the wheel color from red to black, and a second choice of '57 Lincoln full caps with 3 inch WW. Leave body color alone i can't afford paint right now. I'm adding 3 pics of the car, if you want a differt angle just ask. Thanks so much in advance , BigO. AKA Michael FB_IMG_1567259136156.jpg
    IMG_3705.JPG IMG_3712.JPG

kiwijeff and 509garyd like this.
  18. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

Sorry to hear of your diagnosis, cancer is beatable! I am a 2 time cancer survivor and totally believe that keeping a positive attitude is important in your battle! Praying for you and your family during this trying time.

509garyd and Unique Rustorations like this.
  19. verde742

verde742

Love the way it sits, Don't change nuthing,

What kind of Cancer? I am 10 years now in remission, 1st hospital gave me 20 months tops.
    Praise GOD, Mayo, and my wife.. Got 2nd opinion.

get opinions, till you get the one you want, then believe in it !!!!

BigO likes this.
  20. Thanks, I've been Blessed with the treatment and hospital staff, I've only had one of the 30 some possible side effects and still work everyday, I try and find happiness and laughter everywhere I can and so far it has worked, congratulations on beating it twice that gives me hope. Michael

509garyd and Unique Rustorations like this.
  21. madfish

madfish

22. verde742

verde742

O, please NO NO...

Just push really hard on drivers side door handle, then stand back and look, might have to push again...

how did you lower front and back?? details.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  23. Stan Back

Stan Back
    from California

Fix the door handle and get rid of the chrome lips around the gas filler – it'll be just right!

24. madfish

madfish

25. Please, please, please no sun visor.

Mick

verde742 likes this.
  26. 55Rocket and 509garyd like this.
  27. Stan Back

Stan Back
    from California

I meant before the customizing.

28. I value your opinion but I'm a fan of visors and skirts when done correctly , it's my last car and I'm doing it my way, at least for a future owner it's easy to remove. Example: _DSF1284-L (2).jpg

kidcampbell71, mario711 and 509garyd like this.
  29. Thats on the list of things to do, good eye. Thanks