Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

And the '53 Chevy in the '53 Olds two-tone scheme.
    ZZ Chevy 53 Olds Lav Final.jpg

2. Thank you sir for the terrific job on the colors you applied to my 53 chevy --- we are amazed at how helpful this work is to our deciding paint job for the 53 !

THANK YOU !!!

Rot 'n Kustom likes this.
  3. Please add your suggestions for color ideas and lets see them .

4. Something to stir your imagination......

two tone3.jpg

slv63, kidcampbell71, madfish and 3 others like this.
  5. You all are killing me with your amazing work ! My friends are going crazy with all the color examples ! It is soo helpful in my decision making ---- PLEASE keep the ideas coming!!

6. paul55

paul55
    from michigan

Moose just nailed it!! Look no further, just start painting. That last combo looks perfect!

kiwijeff and OahuEli like this.
  7. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

That is the best looking color combo by far!

slv63 and kiwijeff like this.
  8. Some other amazing colors

Attached Files:

509garyd likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

You posted this scheme a couple of times so I thought we could take a look but not sure how much I like it. I lowered it a bit more and added tinted windows and wide whites. I couldn't tell if the front wheel opening had a lip or not so I put one..

custom.jpg

cactus1 and mario711 like this.
  10. waylow64bird

waylow64bird
    from Buffalo MN

[​IMG] can someone chop this and put it into the weeds slant the posts[​IMG]and put a 50 Buick grill on it[​IMG]thanks photo chop guys

Sent from my iPod touch using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

putz likes this.
  11. southerncad

southerncad

OK, gotta' ask for some help for my buddy's F100, maybe an altitude adjustment and for damn sure a wheel change...your choice.
    Thanks for any ideas, hopefully they will save the looks of this rascal. 65f 1.jpg

12. You did amazing work -- I have a few favorites at this time. again this is of tremendous help. Thank you

13. Amazing work !

509garyd and themoose like this.
  14. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Just a cleanup and some old-style slot mags: little bit custom, a little bit hot rod.
    65F100 03 Final.jpg

kiwijeff, themoose and 509garyd like this.
  15. Went with simple chrome steel slotted wheels, lowered, smaller side mirror to replace the monster and side outlet exhaust. Everything else about the truck looks really nice to me..

1.jpg

16. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Dropped, ditched the bumpers and changed the shoes.
    65 F100 southerncad wheels n dropped.jpg

17. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

It not often that one see a Cortina these days anywhere......let alone in the 70's when my dad traded in a 68 Firebird 400 in for a brand new one and got money back :/.
    We drove that car for years on vacations just transportation until my sis ran it out of oil and we lost a rod on the 10 FWY on the way home from Santa Monica.
    I pulled the engine out of it in the early 80's took my dad to a place that had a few 1600's and thought that he was going to commit-nope.... It sat a few more years and I came home one day and my late brother Gary sold it to Ecology Center (Junkyard).
    I was bummed-pissed as I drove that car when I was 10 to 16, I can't tell how many times I stole it before I had a license, but my ass could as I got beat...
    Ours was a light green metallic wagon, thinking back on it, it was a damn practical car that preceded the whole SUV/Minvan deal by 14 yrs.
    I remember getting a set of Capri wheels for it, it woke it up a bit. It's funny how such a non-performance wagon could be so special to a guy that had bought a 65 GTO Ragtop at the time of its engine demise for my sister and later a 68 GTO ragtop stick car for myself as the poor Cortina just waited it's turn to see the road again....
    Sad seeing it at the boneyard......I looked at it for a second see it getting stripped, it was like losing a family member. image.jpg
    This is the only pic that I have if it. Yup that's me, but I intentionally cut my mug off so you guys wouldn't razz me;).

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
    slv63 likes this.
  18. southerncad

southerncad

Thanx Moose, RotNkuston, and Oahueli, I think the truck may just be able to be saved from the massive uglies!

themoose and OahuEli like this.
  19. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

No probs, I remember when those wheels were $36 a piece at the tire store and the salesman told me they almost couldn't give 'em away. Btw your buddies truck looks pretty good otherwise, what does it have for a drivetrain?

20. waylow64bird

waylow64bird
    from Buffalo MN

themoose likes this.
  21. Guys, you all see b-bops thread where he posted this pic he took?

Anyway, he mentioned he wished he had noticed the power poles and missed em out, so I thought someone here could help get rid of those lines and poles.
    Thanks, this is such an awesome pic, it deserves to be perfect. IMG_20170604_170357.jpg

slv63 likes this.
  22. NashRodMan

NashRodMan

Sweet 1956_ford_fairlane_town_sedan.jpg Drvr rear 3 qtr.jpeg Hey guys, would someone please the colors from the 56 and put them on the 53? I suppose one color for the roof and the other color below. Then reverse the colors. And take some artistic liberty if you want. I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks, NRM

23. Those are some pretty wild pictures Jeff.. I'd be headed in the other direction.:D

1.jpg 2.jpg

gonmad, kiwijeff and catdad49 like this.
  24. millersgarage

millersgarage

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  25. papajohn

papajohn

Can someone do this white with a burgundy flake roof and lowered a bit maybe narrow whites and Astros too for my buddy Flash? Thanks 10650.jpeg

26. Squablow

Squablow

With a little work, that '56 trim will fit on that '53 coupe if you really like the two tone. I have a set on my '53 from high school.

krylon whites_05844.jpg

509garyd, kiwijeff and kidcampbell71 like this.
  27. NashRodMan

NashRodMan

Wow, squablow that is cool. Lots of mods! I wasn't actually planning on putting the 56 trim on but the more I think about it....... :)

28. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

YIKES!
    Tornado Rod 03.jpg

kiwijeff likes this.