Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. No on the mags! Here's a rendering I did for the brother of a friend of mine, a '47 but the theme still applies. Lowered, flippers, skirts, mild trimming.
    TimsBro47Packard_4.jpg

kiwijeff, lbcd and 'Mo like this.
  2. Terrible Tom

Terrible Tom

Well, I like the look with the mags, too. The good thing is, I could have two sets of wheels and have either look that I wanted. Like 'em both, thanks, guys!
    Tom

3. Hey @madfish ..You posted an image awhile back titled "photoshop bait.jpg"..Looks like you finally caught a moose.
    Just a couple of minor mods.......;)

Moose racing.jpg

Attached Files:

kiwijeff and madfish like this.
  4. Flamed48

Flamed48

Could I see the white nova with with a blue top using the color from the other nova

Attached Files:

5. Can't see much at the resolution of this image

image2.jpg

6. madfish

madfish

Moose, the 70's are back.

road racer copy copy.jpg

kiwijeff, James D, 2redrovers and 3 others like this.
  7. Back on HAMB-friendly cars/styles, guys.....

8. jimmy six

jimmy six
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

image.jpeg I thank what all of you who can do the changes we owe debt of gratitude. These renditions are awesome and spur many ideas. With the trend of 50's cars with completly stock bodies with all trim in place with a little lowering and wheels I'll ask too After 5 yrs I'm looking for a little change that can be reversed if I ever want to.

Lower the front of my 56 Victoria 1-1/2 to 2" add 15" torque thrust gray wheels, black walls, and remove the skirts. Thanks

9. Epy, i can't reply to your pm. Do you have "conversation" turned off or something?

10. madfish

madfish

11. Flamed48

Flamed48

One more request could the front wheels be centered in the fender well

12. Not HAMB Friendly but I'm sure it bumped the sales of Mavericks! I like it.

13. OK...
    wheels.jpg

14. jimmy six

jimmy six
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Madfish thank you, just what I was hoping for.

15. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

Hi Moose. Didn't get it painted yet. Could you make my RPU a satin black. With bright red steel wheels and small center caps please. Thanks Moose 010.JPG . Bob.

509garyd likes this.
  16. Here it is

rpu.jpg

kiwijeff and 509garyd like this.
  17. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

18. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

Thank You very much Moose. Appreciate it. Bob........................

19. Watkindj

Watkindj

Would be nice to see the blue one in black with the original wheels and ride height ? as I have a black one

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  20. 'Mo

'Mo

Does anyone here think this Buick would look good with the headlights lowered, (and fender lights shaved)?

The video picture shows the lights from the back, to better show the working space.
    (i.e., the closer, the lower).

Thanks. This thread alone would make the HAMB a great place!

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2016
    LiveActionMotorsports likes this.
  21. Looks good both ways..Nice car

headlights.jpg

22. 'Mo

'Mo

Thanks, 'moose!
    Could they go even a bit lower?

Good ideas, Rot 'n Kustom. Simple, suble, and effective. The side trim looks great, and the wheel covers would be a natural. (I have '55 Packards on my Chevy!)

You guys (including 'moose, R 'n K, madfish, James D, and others) have some impressive skills. Your talents, creativity, and generosity (especially) is much appreciated!
    (It must take a lot of time finding the right bits and parts, at just the right angles.)

LiveActionMotorsports likes this.
  23. Here they are a little lower and about as low as I think they can go. If you look at the rear view example where I lowered them I think you run out of clearance with the fenders going any lower

lower2.jpg example.jpg

24. madfish

madfish

25. Thanks moose looks good I didn't know somebody had a pic of my Buick in here haha I like it!

26. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Thanks for the kind words, 'Mo. Yes, finding the right bits and especially the right angle can take time. Surprisingly, sometimes the hardest photo to find is a full frontal grille shot at the right angle. Most car photos tend to be 3/4 shots. And I caution builders that just because a change looks like a "bolt-on" in photo-chop, doesn't mean it's that easy in real life!

27. Mo ,I would also like to thank you for the kind words.Most people don't know that Photoshop can also be used as an artiest tool...You don't necessarily need to use bits and pieces from other images to create a look although it does make it easier and we often do that. Here's a pickup that I drew from scratch...I didn't want it to look like a photo but if you want you could make it look totally realistic.

Truck.jpg

28. 'Mo

'Mo

That's great, 'moose!
    Like before, very much appreciated!

From scratch?
    Wow!!! I'm speechless! Truly awesome talent!

OahuEli likes this.
  29. madfish

madfish