Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. LeoH

LeoH
    from Reno, NV

And the result for this request, we have Moose complete here: Studebaker Truck.jpeg

2. flatout51

flatout51

Could I get this car lowered like 4 inches keeping the tail down rake and get the skirts painted body color? Maybe one with wide whites too??

Attached Files:

3. madfish

madfish

ford sedan .jpg

kiwijeff likes this.
  4. Locomotive Breath

Locomotive Breath
    from Texas

I just made a deal on this old Binder. I really like the original patina and don't plan on changing it up too much, but I would like to see it lowered about "4 and with wide whites and without. Any help and inspiration will be appreciated. 00f0f_2N45gdsh5b_600x450.jpg

5. lower.jpg ww.jpg

6. Locomotive Breath

Locomotive Breath
    from Texas

Thanks Moose, perfect drop, much appreciated. I'm leaning towards the blackwalls, and they're cheaper too.

7. LeoH

LeoH
    from Reno, NV

While meditating on this design, I'm not liking it less than I did at first. I still get a 90s Dodge Truck vibe from it, HOWEVER, it does reflect the 55-56 Stude truck grille which is popular with folks and the fact it's my least favorite Stude truck grille may be why it doesn't trip my trigger. What about inserting a Champ Truck style grille form? http://www.boldride.com/ride/1961/studebaker-champion-pickup

8. LeoH

LeoH
    from Reno, NV

Moose, or Madfish, what about some sort of hood emblem? I'm trying to consider what else could go on there other than the typical Lazy S but still say Studebaker in a modern way, the way the rest of the truck looks. I definitely can not argue with this design as something that is forward thinking.

9. GearSlammer

GearSlammer
    from Rogers AR

So i have an idea for my stude and would like to see a visual of it... can we paint the front bumper and grill white, kinda like the old ford trucks used to have...the roof and pillars white also...thanks guys.

Attached Files:

10. stud wagon.jpg

LeoH likes this.
  11. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

Hi Moose. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Moose could you change the color of my engine to the original Ford 4 banger green color. And make the headlights the same body color green with chrome rings. And then do another one just with the engine painted green. Still did not get it painted yet. Don't no to leave fenders on or off yet. Thanks for your time BOBS RPU  GREEN color.jpg Moose, Bob.....

RIBONES likes this.
  12. Bob...I did have a great Thanksgiving...Thank you. Lots of discussion in Ford circles about the exact shade of the banger green so here's something that will give some idea of how it would look.
    lights engine.jpg green engine.jpg

RIBONES and Runnin shine like this.
  13. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

Thanks Moose. The banger green looks pretty darn close. Looks good Moose.Bob.............

14. How about sum photo shop help on this 34, thinkin of doin scallops or So-Cal type graphic. Want to leave the matte black on the majority of it. No in yer face colors, doin an oxblood / maroon guts. Also changin front to 145's and rears to 235 85 16's. Thanx in advance for your input. 2015 34 3 winder.jpg

15. [​IMG]

da34guy likes this.
  17. Any other input?

18. I went with clean and simple...The style stands on it's own

34 3 winder.jpg

whtbaron likes this.
  19. Thanx Moose, but toooooooooooo 90's 4 me, lookin 4 more traditional.

20. I would guess that leaving it all black as it is now would be most traditional. Looks good to me.

21. Maybe with sum Tommy "The Greek" style pinstriping.

22. He did both elaborate pinstripe and simple pinstripe and accent styling .Here's something that might fit your car...

ttg.jpg

Runnin shine and gonmad like this.
  23. Now that is different, I'm likin that alot

24. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

Hi Moose.It's me again.Would you do 3 pictures of the other side of my RPU? In the same green as you did my last picture with the green headlights. I'll send a picture of a 4 banger green engine also .You can do the engine in that green too please. Maybe sometime this week ,i'll get you to do another color on it for me please.Thanks again Moose. Really appreciate it,Bob.... 001.JPG 004.JPG 011.JPG 4 BANGERattachment7K1ETIIV.jpg

25. I didn't know if you wanted the dark green trim so I did a couple with and one without......

1g.jpg 2g.jpg 3g.jpg

daddio211 likes this.
  26. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

Thanks Moose. Maybe tomorrow I 'll get you to do them 3 in another color . Do the one rear shot picture without fenders please. And then the other 2. You did the one with fenders. I will post a picture of the colors . Its called Chicle drab for the body and copra drab for the belt line. That's the darker gray. Thanks Mr.Moose. Bob..................... BOBS RPU FOR COLOR  Chicle%2031%20Tudor.jpg

27. I just removed the fenders from the view that I posted. Here are two shades
    nf.jpg nf2.jpg

ct1932ford and daddio211 like this.
  28. Inked Monkey

Inked Monkey

Thinking about switching up tires on my Buick now that the Wide White Firestones are so damn expensive. Can someone photo shop some thin white walls, painted wheels and spider caps on it? Thanks 20130907_142203.jpg

29. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

30. nww.jpg

kiwijeff and Inked Monkey like this.