Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Can some one change the rear of the roofline on my project to follow the contour of the door. Maybe one view with the catwalk remaining the way it is and one extending the rear of the cab back maybe 4-6 inches... If you wanted to add a nice extended 36 rear fender to match have at it. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1429586565.962801.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1429586589.544723.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1429586602.465752.jpg

Attached is an example of a very nice roof but it's from the wrong side...

2. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE

I know nothing about photo shop, but here you go;)

right  view roof.jpg

3. Ha ha. Thanks. You even did the fenders too!

4. madfish

madfish

Match door contour

match roof line.jpg

Catwalk extension

extended roofline.jpg

themoose likes this.
  5. Here's one... We are building this 1953 ford woodie wagon. Here's a view with the side trim and a small patch of mahogany to show the color of the wood inside the "frame" We are thinking of either a seafoam green, or a fairly bright red. Can someone photoshop those body colors on this? Many thanks!

[​IMG]

6. Thanks Moose. Can you take a little more of the bulge out of the top rear roof area on the one with the extended catwalk. Al a Drivin fords 37 ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1429629971.356336.jpg

7. 33.jpg

madfish likes this.
  8. Thanks moose!!

9. bubblesbacon

bubblesbacon
    from wisconsin

lowered, chopped and shortened..... :) Econoline_Sectioned.jpg

10. CHARLIE_HUSTLE

CHARLIE_HUSTLE
    from CHICO CA.

Thank you so much fellas! Now that I see it I'm thinking 14" steel wheels in Orange with beauty rings & spider caps.. Thanks again.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

11. atomickustom

atomickustom

I hate to be a jerk, but maybe you should work on the contour of the door some more before you try matching the roof to it? It seems a bit wonky in the photos.

12. Thanks. Not a jerk. The shape kinda just happened when I was doing the sedan to coupe transformation and I thought it was ok. Now I'm not so sure. I lengthened the doors about 5 inches which throws things off a bit. Maybe Moose (pretty please) could photoshop the good 3 window coupe window in from the pic I supplied. It would need to be stretched a bit. I like going back more on the catwalk. Then make the roof to match. ??

Heck while your at it skirt white walls and caddy hubcaps lol..

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  13. paul55

paul55
    from michigan

If you switched the window openings side to side, I think the profile would be close to what you're looking for. Of course it would require more work to the roof line in order to match new door opening. Just a thought.

14. It's only metal right?

15. deuce1932

deuce1932
    from Australia

rotate door tops a little bit will help your roofline a lot... not a big job. extended roofline.jpg

16. Low resolution but you should be able to get some idea of how it would look
    Green.jpg red.jpg

madfish likes this.
  17. madfish

madfish

18. Thank you so much.....! You guys are amazing! How about a black vinyl top? That's another thing we are pretty sure we want.

19. Toymont

Toymont
    from Montana

20. Thanks Moose and Deuce. The last two are posted on my thread and people are sounding off. You all are providing a noble service de uglifying cars. Many thanks.

21. paul55

paul55
    from michigan

A good friend wants to change his car a bit and we're wondering if someone could do painted 06-14-09_0914[1].jpg steel wheels with '48 caps/rings. Wheels painted body color and one with wheels painted black. Black-wall tires. Thank you very much in advance!!

22. DeadGuy2

DeadGuy2

WOW! Nice car..... That's one of my dream cars there. (powered by a flat head though)

Nice ride indeed.

23. paul55

paul55
    from michigan

Thanks Moose! And I haven't forgot about ya. Paul

24. Flamed48

Flamed48

What would the chevelle look like with this stance and wheels ?

Attached Files:

25. StanceWheels.jpg

Centurion9 likes this.
  26. atomickustom

atomickustom

Holy cow, that car started out as a sedan?! Nice work so far!! Definitely work the door some more - you've come so far, might as well make it perfect.
    Is there a build thread on it?

27. paul55

paul55
    from michigan

Moose, how about trying silver wheels w/rings&caps on the gold model A above, and maybe these? Thanks,Paul images (9).jpg images (8).jpg