Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. fitzee

fitzee

Hay guys can someone help me out with my car. have a few ideas on what I like to do to it. Have a post started on it and figure I just put a link here instead of double posting it.. thanks for any help you can give.. this post rocks

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=863050

2. Ned Ludd

Ned Ludd

3. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

On another forum, a red and rusty 1957 Plymouth business coupe came up for sale. This is the cheapo model with a basic shelf where the back seat would go and fixed rear windows. They're incredibly rare:

1957 Plaza 2-door business sedan : 2,874 built
    1958 Plaza 2-door business sedan : 1,472 built
    1959 Savoy 2-door business sedan : 1,051 built

[​IMG]

Anyway, I thought it was a neat car and my mind got to wandering. What if the super stock craze had started in the late '50s instead of the early '60s? Take Mopar's lightest, cheapest car and drop in a dual-quad '57 390hp 392, TorqueFlite, 4.88 gears, and not much else. Keep the hood flat and just a few minimal tip-offs that it's a hot car. I think it's cool.

[​IMG]

4. leesnap

leesnap
    from boston

Hey all, can someone give me help with his roadster. I'm looking to put either some chrome smoothies with the wide whites or some radirs or supremes. Feedback appreciated as well. Thanks in Advance!

5. I do too. Probably would have used the heavy-duty three-speed instead of the TF. I can also imagine 318 poly and 383 versions for the lower classes.

---
    Posted from my steam-powered tablet...using the best Android app out there!

6. leesnap

leesnap
    from boston

Sorry I can't seem to post pic of a 1962 thunderbird red roadster

7. leesnap

leesnap
    from boston

8. mad-cad

mad-cad

Would one of you photo shop wizards put the wheels from the modern dually onto my 55 wrecker and lower the truck tucking the front wheels and raising the rear fenders on the wrecker body to accommodate the lowered stance.I'm guessing the front bumper will need trimming
    Thanks in advance.
    Tim
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. I used your car instead of the photo you supplied.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. rodent69

rodent69
    from Isanti MN

Hello, I need help.
    I've got a few pictures I want photoshop, so please anyone out there to help me. I hope Im in the right forum section for this, if not let me know, thanx.
    I would like a matt black paint on this model T truck, white wall tyres, baby moon smoothies (with painted rim) and or wires and lake headers(like in the pic supplied) and I want the truck to be parallel to the ground

Attached Files:

11. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

I wasn't sure how much you wanted the rear fenders raised.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. Could one of the great photo-shop masters please place the wheels off the Chevy onto my Fairlane?
    Thank you

Attached Files:

13. jetcycles

jetcycles

Thrashing to get my car on the road in time for LSRU and I need to paint my wheels before mounting new tires. Not sure if I want to stay gloss black, or go bronze or cream? Can someone shop these wheels bronze for me please? The next time this car sees daylight it'll be 3" lower with fresh wheels and tires. Thanks 1392340777540.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

14. fitzee

fitzee

wow too cool.. thank you so much..

15. A quick one

Attached Files:

16. mad-cad

mad-cad

LN7 Nut.....Thanks for the 3 options on me wrecker, thats just what I was looking for, the middle one has the right proportions me thinks!

17. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

Cool, the middle one is the easiest one to do as i never did anything more than lower it!

As for the front bumper I think a stock one or a GMC one would look great on it!

That's a fantastic truck, I almost got one a couple years back but ended up with a 56 Mercury COE because I was too big for the Chev... wish I had bought the Chev too though as the idiot that had it cut it up afterward.

18. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

I used to use Photo Shop for years and then I made the change to CorelDraw X-5 and for the type of work I do it worked better for me once I learned how to use the program which I admit took longer then I thought it would.

Each program has it's key points and both are great programs and both have many similar features such as a cloning tool.

Jimbo

19. CHITOWN 29A

CHITOWN 29A

I need a little help. My '59 goes to paint Tuesday. She is goin flat white with teal scallops. Lookin for some ideas to speed up the taping....thanks in advance!!

Attached Files:

20. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

I know themoose already p-shopped your wheels bronze, but here's another option you can try.....whitewalls and your black wheels with trim rings and spider caps. The wheels look great with black walls, as well.

[​IMG]

21. Ole_Red

Ole_Red
    from 206, WA

Can anyone hit this up with Fender Skirts, Sunvisor, lowered, and with flaked orange wheels w/ dog dish caps?
    [​IMG]
    and a separate one with an orange roof above the chrome to match the wheels?

22. jetcycles

jetcycles

Bitchin work! Ive considered going that route as well!

23. burtonantiqueautoparts

burtonantiqueautoparts

[​IMG]

24. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

[​IMG]
    screen capture program

25. Burton and MoparJoel, thank you both.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  26. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

[​IMG]
    image ru

[​IMG]
    imag

27. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

How about this?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

28. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

I missed the "Hairy" part of your request. How about this?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

29. Coneboy

Coneboy

Thanks! You guys are amazing. What do you think it would look like with mud tires and a lift kit? Thinking something more agressive might be fun too!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  30. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

The T-Bird Roadster was one of Ford's classiest offerings. I did it as mild custom, 60s-style.

I did one version with the Supremes as you requested. The second version uses turbine style wheels, which I really like. I found them on a '65 Buick Riviera, but I'm sure you could get something similar in a Ford pattern.

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/davetartaglia/12543458133/player/77be752af1" allowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" oallowfullscreen="" msallowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="533" width="800"></iframe>

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/davetartaglia/12544296473/player/148ef7f4a0" allowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" oallowfullscreen="" msallowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="533" width="800"></iframe>