Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. DougHH

DougHH

[​IMG]

2. MalibuKasey

MalibuKasey

Some good photochops!

3. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

Best I could do with that pic
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Chrome exhaust that runs up behind the cab and under the bed rail. Similar to...

Attached Files:

5. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

I'm with you James D. I've been working on cars & hotrods for over 40 years and never heard the term. I never heard the term "Sombrero's" either till I got on here. Maybe I'll go get an adjustment to my "Flat top with Fenders".:D

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  6. Russian

Russian

just chop, drop and wheel/tire change

Attached Files:

7. A few more for reference:

Attached Files:

8. FoxSpeed

FoxSpeed
    from NorCal

James D, outstanding, you nailed it. Now I need to find a good metalman.. Thanks You

9. FoxSpeed

FoxSpeed
    from NorCal

James D, outstanding, you nailed it. Now I need to find a good metalman.. Thank You, Gary

10. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

Chris, we got to do this!!

11. You could de-crown the roof too.
    [​IMG]

Like this?
    [​IMG]

12. Just realized that your original post asking about "bellyburners" also included your signature line about "It was on fire when I got here." ;) That was my chuckle for the day! But I have been told that I'm easily amused. :D

If I'm not mistaken, a "Flat top with Fenders" is what used to be known around these parts as a "Chicago Boxcar". :cool: A much classier 'do than a mullett. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
  13. Yes, thanks.

14. This ones very interesting. Thanks to all who spent some time on this

15. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Definitely better than a mullet. I can remember wanting a Flat Top with Fenders when I was a little kid. Nowadays it would be a Chrome Top with Fenders :D:

16. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

[​IMG][​IMG]

Here's another version of Oldfart36's bus.

[​IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  17. You guys are good, Thanks. I just sold the bus yesterday, I'll pass these along to the new owner.

18. falconwagon62

falconwagon62

ok GuRu's I need help, I hate the wheels, I want a older school look, Salt Falts, Skinny front, M/T White street slicks in back, Hilibrands front? Do up a few, what will make this thing click, I think these newer wheels belong on a 79 Impala Donk....pretty please with sugar on top...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  19. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

This is my first photoshop request, I'm looking at WWW with caps or Astros with skinnies for my '58. If you could lower it that would be great! Thanks.

[​IMG]

20. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

21. Thanks.
    I´m British BTW.:D

22. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Oi! Cheers mate!

I'm sure this was pointed out somewhere in the 250+ pages on this thread, but is there a photoshop wannabe program that isn't $1400 to buy? I have looked on-line for the previous versions of photoshop but not sure what I'm looking at as far as capability goes.

23. can some body do blue flake on the roof,bellflowers,and astros and another with starwires pretty please?oh and lowered thanks again.

[​IMG]

24. About 90% of the work you see on here can be done with Adobe's "Photoshop Elements" or Corel's "Paint Shop Pro", $80 to $100 and often less or bundled with other software and hardware.

There's also a piece of freeware called "GIMP" that's, well, FREE. :rolleyes: I've never used it but it's apparently pretty comparable to the products listed above. :D

25. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks Clay. So with Elements 9 or the Extended version, I should be able to swap wheels and put in metalflake colors? I went to the Adobe website and could not find anything about taking an image like a different wheel lets say, and putting it on top of another picture. I tried the Express version but that really didn't help much.

26. lorodz

lorodz

can someone chop this picture for me please this is what i want to see on the car
    a black or white top chopped
    some black wall tires 700 in the rear or 500x16's in front it has 6.00 16's on it now all around oh and yellow rims with the caps.
    also some splash aprons and the number double 00 on the side door in white thanks you guys you are pros at this im sure it will look sick ..thanks again
    [​IMG]

27. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  28. twochops

twochops

My chopped Buick been for a couple years now and looking
    for some changes to do .Any new ideas? 2tone paint,wheels
    and tires etc,etc, etc,------------THANKS