Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Anybody?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  3. QUick one for you.

[​IMG]

4. Graystoke

Graystoke

:eek: I can't believe you would think about changing those headlights. Don't do it, man. :eek:

I do like it better with the lighter colored wheels though.

5. i hope people still look at this! could anyone do some kind of flat green with a white roof and scallops? also lowered with black steels spider caps and wide whites? it probably looks better in my head than it will on the truck haha. any help would be appreciated! [​IMG]

6. Picture?

7. its showing up for me, ill try again later

8. SDhotrod

SDhotrod

FWIW, I can't see your pic either.

9. lets give it another go how about now?[​IMG]

10. The suspense is killing me though!

11. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

It looks like you're trying to host it from your AOL e-mail account. Unless we log into your AOL e-mail account, we'll never see the pic.

We'll either need your username and password, or you'll need to try Photobucket.

-Dave

12. well thanks for being patient with me! im pretty new to the whole forum thing. lets try this one its just a 64 gmc long stepside nothing to get too excited about james d haha i hope this one works [​IMG][/IMG]

13. pro1street

pro1street

Here's a start for you maybe someone can add the scallops (not the seafood variety) for You.

Attached Files:

• gmc.jpg
      gmc.jpg
      File size:
      98.7 KB
      Views:
  14. chevpickup

chevpickup
    from Australia

Hey Guys,

Awesome thread! I have been trying to get a buddy to do this for me but not being a car guy he hasnt been too motivated! Can someone possibly help me out in making a colour decision? Thanks in advance if you can!

This is my 55 1st chev pickup

[​IMG]

I am tossing up between this colour

[​IMG]

and this colour

[​IMG]

Also I'm going to be running a 4 inch drop axle and lowering blocks in the rear - so could someone maybe drop it a bit as well? I will be eternally grateful!

15. ahh james d that rules! exactly what i was looking for, thanks to you guys for taking the time to do it for me!

16. Chevypickup - you´ll get a better result of you push the truck out into the sunshine and take a better photo.

17. pro1street

pro1street

Hopefully these will help.

Attached Files:

18. chevpickup

chevpickup
    from Australia

Thanks Pro1street - really appreciate the effort! A shot in the sun would have made it much easier for you I realise! But that gives me an idea - particularly with the drop! Thanks again!

19. hillbilly4008

hillbilly4008
    from Rome NY

Ok, heres a challenge for you guys. I've got the finished product in my head, Lets see how close you can get.

'53 Desoto four door, Lowered more in rear, 4 or 5 portholes per fender from '56 Buick, clipper tail lights, full cruiser skirts, shaved handles, snug bumpers, WWWs w/ stock covers, possible visor, Keep all the trim, painted Navy blue laquer w/ white pearl roof.

In this picture the front sits right where i want it, the rear needs to come down.
    [​IMG]
    Heres what i want the tail to look like
    [​IMG]
    The portholes
    [​IMG]

Make me proud...

20. [​IMG]

21. hillbilly4008

hillbilly4008
    from Rome NY

Jimmy D, you nailed it! Good Job. You even re-aligned the trim, and fixed that dent.

Thank you

Feel free to deviate from my plans, im always open for new ideas

22. james d youre the man! truck looks exactly like what i wanted it to. thank you guys for takin the time to do that for me

23. I think you made good choices to make a nice cruiser - it´s always nice to see some of the original chrome retained. You´ll have to go crazy with body modifications to push it further. Enjoy it for what it is.:cool:

24. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

I'm curious as to how my car would look with a second set of front wheel openings grafted into the rear quarters for a radiused look.

I'd appreciate it if someone wanted to give that a shot. Thanks.

-Dave

Attached Files:

25. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

26. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

Thanks Flat Foot. You do nice work.

-Dave

27. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

I appreciate it. I try and take the easy stuff since I'm not too good at it. JamesD does the hard stuff.

28. lotus

lotus
    from Taft, CA

Any chance to get this one lowered raked forward, cragars, big/small tire combo and shave the mirror if you can? thanks in advance...it is for a friend.

Attached Files: